Need to know
Time: Sunday, 1920 UK time.
Server: Folk ARPS, server.folkarps.com:2702
Optional mods and addons
Mods listed below are not required, but can be used. You can choose to use all, some, or none of them. Mods not listed below cannot be used, as the server runs a whitelist, and will not let you connect.
Available through Steam Workshop
- Community Base Addons - required for STUI and some others.
- ShackTac User Interface - Highly recommended for situational awareness.
- MRB Voice Stop - Makes AI less chatty.
- Outlawled Mag repack - Allows you to repack magazines.
- Dynasound 2 - BOOOM, WHOOOOOSH, RATATATATATATA!!
- Immerse - Boom shake shake rattle and roll (your view).
Highly Recommended Mods
Niche Utility Mods
Not on Steam Workshop
- TAO Fold Map - Allows you to view a quarter-size map on the move.
- Ciaran's Apex LMG mag fix - Allows you to load 30rnd mags into the Apex LMGs
- Push-to-hear - Allows you to temporarily lower game sounds on key press
- FA_gps+(by Head) - Returns the gps to the old ways of a2
- FA_map - Defaults to white contour map instead of terrain map
- FA_warname(by Head) - changes the names of the in-game weapons to their real life counterparts
Optional TeamSpeak 3 Addons
- Cross Talk - allows you to add distortion and duck channels on TS3.