• Payback (#1)
  • Payback (#2)
  • Moonless
  • Swept (#1)
  • Swept (#2)
  • Bedtime (#1)
  • Bedtime (#2)
  • Bedtime (#3)
As ever, many thanks to all who made it to the session. Our revolutionary detachment was a little smaller than usual tonight, but we gave a good account of ourselves nevertheless - even trying some combined arms and special forces stuff! AARs to follow soon ...

DM

Re: [Sun] 24 October 2010

Post by DM »

My screens of the night can be found in the usual place

2 derps from me last night:

1. After running round hosing down Infidels like a badass, collecting a Metis and coming to the aid of our stricken AFV Crew comrades, I locked onto the offending T-55, and pulled the trigger. Except as I pulled the trigger, I must have moved the mouse, because the lock changed, and I ended up shooting a BRDM about 800m further away :siiigh:

2. Bedtime (#1). After taking strategic position in the minaret, I had successfully dispatched two infidels with a well placed grenade. The second grenade... was not so well placed... Forgetting to click and hold to build up throwing power, my 2nd grenade barely managed to clear the wall of the minaret. Landing neatly at the feet of comrades Mort and Housemaster. House was killed outright, and Mort was critically wounded. I was sliced in two by 50 cal fire shortly after. :commissar:

Finally, on moonless, after being dispatched by a rather too-good AAA truck, I watched Comrades Fer, Tiger and Wolf get well and truly surrounded by the infidels.

Click for Bigger