[Fri] 25 Oct 2013 [V+] (Where we all screamed like girls)

How we died
Pr3sario

[Fri] 25 Oct 2013 [V+] (Where we all screamed like girls)

Post by Pr3sario »

Thanks for coming out tonight guys. We peaked at 14 comrades for tonight's session. It's great to see the numbers increasing and so many new faces coming along. Please share your tales of terror and success below.

Shady Harvest
Random Engagements (United Sahrani Edition)
Amphibious Attack
HOSTages x2

Infection
Cholo (Podagorsk Edition)
Whereabouts (Mission Test / Vietnam War Simulator)

Thank you for all of you who have taken time to give us feedback in the open discussion. If you would like to shape the future of V+ you can post your thoughts in here.

God I hope I can recover after Infection.
I make videos starring you lot. To see yourself live or die just click here

Kefirz

Re: [Fri] 25 Oct 2013 [V+] (Where we all screamed like girls

Post by Kefirz »

Anyone got a video about the girls gone wild Presario is talking about?
''I am not going against tanks'' - Tryteyker, MAT gunner.
''Downboated so much, it's an u-boat now.'' - Boberro.
''Sorry, I meant hon hon hon baguette baguette Eiffel Tower'' - Mabbott

dancemoox

Post by dancemoox »

Shady Harvest - Delta FTL

So Delta died when my TS, ACRE and Arma conspired against me :x

Random Engagements (United Sahrani Edition) - Opfor AAR

AAR or as far away from responsibility as I could get just incase the conspiracy monkeys struck again. I was tasked to hold a building with Pr3sario, got shot from the east and survived both Pr3sario and Kale, in the end I fired a few rounds at the hill and started swearing at the reluctant enemy.

Amphibious Attack - BTR-60 Driver with Guus

We did alright on the forested hillside, and operation RAMMING SPEED is always a success, as for that evac take off, I may never fly again...

HOSTages x2

Thar is a moox loose aboo't this roof.. So I killed the first littlebird that tried to land, Pr3sario jumped to his death rather than face my RPK fire :D

Second run I was kept inside for balance reasons, I got to play with the window shutters and didn't shoot anyone :cry:

Infection - The King of Vybor!

So I made my way to the center of town and took up residence on the roof of the office building where I proclaimed myself to be the new and rightful King of Vybor. Pr3sario joined me and I named him underking in charge of the lower floors.. When Homer blatantly murdered a free citizen of my Kingdom I sentenced him to death and carried out the execution myself! Pr3sario took the opportunity to commit regicide, I returned in zombie form and managed to land on the roof behind him, he tasted of medieval and justice..

Cholo (Podagorsk Edition) - Gang CO

GOGO Distraction monkeys and space laazors! I thought the way was clear so I vaulted over the fence past one of my lazor monkeys, I took pellets to the face, my plan to explode the popo HQ failed..

Whereabouts (Mission Test / Vietnam War Simulator) - Aircav Crew Chief

I am very bad at shooting things from the air, so very very bad. I made up for it by keeping in good contact with the ground team and getting them healed and extracted, never before have men been so very much in the trees!
ramming speed!

Satire

Post by Satire »

Random Engagements (United Sahrani Edition) A1 FTL

Warping into the island of Rahmadi, A1 made their way to the overwatch point at WP tickles where the enemy were kind enough to stick their heads out on various roofs an balconies, skylining themselves to give us perfect visibility. Cheers guys, didn't even need binocs see you! :D

A2 started the attack and got pretty chewed up, so A1 advance to support. My bounding went well until I decided to make a long bound to town, my parter got wounded and I was alone in the town. I should have waited for my covering force to catch up, but hearing enemy voices spurred me on in the hope of not getting flanked, along with not wanting to give away my position by radio chatter. Cue lots of sneaking around town, shooting one enemy, and eventually linking back up with friendlies to hunt for the last guy who was hidden in a building taunting us. The amount of HE, smoke and bullets we spent on killing the one wounded guy was a bit excessive, but looked great on camera.

(As an aside, I've changed my video settings for rendering, hopefully night will look less crappy)

Amphibious Attack Alpha Squad Lead

First time in charge of a proper mission, oh god! :psypop:

After some ACRE issues at the start, Dancemoox kindly let me sit myself in the IFV and he offered to RTO for me whilst I sorted things out. Luckily, the plan was pretty simple, a sweep through the woods to knock out the first two objectives. After I got things working again, I went behind the fireteams on foot, continuing our sweep up until the edge of the airbase, with A2 handling demolitions along the way.

I had a pretty sneaky plan for the Shilka that involved pulling off a full on alpha strike with AT and IFV at the same time. A2 was nestled up in the construction site with IFV ready to pull round the side and join in whilst I sent A1 forwards to play heroes get a close shot. I think I head screaming as they set off. Unfortunately, A1's movement got their attention so everyone just opened up whilst IFV went full on Leeroy Jenkins on the Shilka until the crew bailed.

With all three objectives down, A3 went to grab the C130 and we all high tailed it out of there. Well, one guy got left on the tarmac and ate a grenade to prevent himself falling into enemy hands. But other than that I think it went pretty well for a first time, of at least smoother than the next time I took a squad into the woods of Podagorsk...

If anyone has a video, I'd love to see it. I mucked up and turned mine off when fixing ACRE and forgot to turn it back on. :siiigh:

HOSTages : Take 1 Blufor A1 SMG Man

AK-47 2 - Choppers 0

HOSTages : Take 2 Blufor A1 SMG Man

Well, this time we made it to the ground alive which was an improvement. I got a video of this but it's not going up, mainly because it shows me standing in the same room as the guy who mowed half of us down for a good twenty seconds without looking to see if it was clear. Which is a bit embarassing.

Infection Dude with a Revolver

***Video to Come***

After blundering around for a while I met up with Pr3sario and we made our way into town, who then decided he was going to become King Dancemoox's vassal as underking of Vybor. So screw that, I'm going to be the lord of the supermarket. Which may have had zombies in it. After that I got shot at by home and someone else, and then another bunch of bullets seemed to kill me. But, in this apocalypse bullets bring you back to life! As a zombie, but still (un)life. I spent most of the time running in circles looking for people, so I've cut the last ten mins out of the video for that reason. Also zombie jumps are freaking cool.

Cholo (Podagorsk Edition) Gangfor A1 AR

Turns out we were the distraction force, which ended up in the rest of the team being killed. I jumped out of the wrecked car only to be narrowly missed by the other car in some action move grade crazy. After slinking around behind the buildings I managed to get shot by a cop on the roof, only to be arrested and subjected to a police brutality execution.

Whereabouts (Mission Test / Vietnam War Simulator) Alpha Squad Leader

Back to Podagorsk for a bit of mission testing/ PTSD Vietnam War style. We had Fortunate Son blasting in the chopper, dramatic LZ's, doorgunners, Search and Destroy, Backpack Radios and a metric crap-load of fanatical Communist fighters coming out of the trees. Our forces consisted of a new to the job lieutenant, with his two fire teams made of both hard bitten veterans and college kid draftees, backed up by a chopper crew with balls of steel. If only we had Phantoms with napalm on call...

I took lead since nobody else seemed to want to and figured out a plan. We had to intercept a target moving on foot so I picked what looked like a good spot for intercept. Kale warned me that the flight to the LZ might be a bit hot, but although we saw a lot, nothing much seemed to be shooting at us. We hit the LZ and went to cover in a nearby compound, and that's where the fun started.

Looking back this one is on me, I didn't consider the speed that the enemy would be moving at, and A2 went to take up positions right in the path of enemy advance. Next thing I knew I'm a fireteam down and the commies are coming out of the goddamn trees. After calling in fire support from the helo I regrouped with the survivors, just me Homercleese and Spitnam and made for A2's location to look for survivors. We only found bodies and death.

More chedaki vietcong came from the trees, hungry for blood. I was wounded and so was Homer. "It's just like Vietnam" I yelled. His reply was "It's funny I always thought I'd live through Vietnam". Twenty seconds later he was dead. So it was just me and Spitnam, huddled round a rock, trying to heal my whilst murderous communists ran all around us. I was healed, only to be wounded again a second later. They rushed us as we were healing, a daylight charge, wounding us both and only being driven back by desperate AK fire.

We were laid wounded, bleeding out, surrounded by bodies of lost friends and hated enemies. All hope was lost. But then, against all the odds, our air support came trough on the radio promising extract. A hasty LZ was set, and the bird touched down right next to us. Our saviour jumped out, ran through the apocalyptic murk and healed our wounds. To a wounded man it might have looked like an angel, but angels don't grow moustaches. Dancemoox got us on our feet, or in my case stumps since my legs were missing and we made it back to the chopper, which just happened to be radiating the Airwolf theme tune. After buggering around so we could fly away will hell march playing some last second pre-flight checks, we got out of that blasted valley, skimming the trees as we went.

The landing may possibly have resulted in explosions and death, but we can gloss over that.

That mission was bloody and brilliant, I'd love to do it with a bigger group. As for suggestions, I'd say Hueys for the insertion choppers along with M-16's and M60's for that Vietnam feel.
Last edited by Satire on Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr-Link wrote: 7) SATIRE OP plz NERF.

Pr3sario

Post by Pr3sario »

Kefirz wrote:Anyone got a video about the girls gone wild Presario is talking about?
I am afraid I don't but hopefully someone does!
Satire wrote:First time in charge of a proper mission, oh god! :psypop:
Satire, good job on this mission. Even when the comms went down you managed to keep us moving and we completed the objectives systematically and efficiently. This mission was the highlight of the night for me.

Shady Harvest
Guus, Homercleese, Bojangles
Poor Moon Moon, he spends 30 minutes before every session kindly helping people get sorted out because he is nice like that - only to have TS and ArmA break on him before the first mission. We were a lowly Alpha 1 Fire Team. Delta had much bigger weapons than us. As we waited by the chopper for a movement plan we were surprised to see a number of EI crest the hill and Guus immediately started engaging, for a second I thought he had just Alt-Tabbed before realising it was much worse. Guus was injured but we got him back up. As we progressed down the road Homercleese seemed to be acting as a bullet magnet for A1 and in total I got him up about three times before I bit the dust myself firing an AT rocket at point blank range for the benefit of my team. Mrkev proceeded to kill Aziz, which I missed in spec mode before I called the mission for time reasons. Mission Success!

Satire wrote:Warping into the island of Rahmadi, A1 made their way to the overwatch point at WP tickles where the enemy were kind enough to stick their heads out on various roofs an balconies, skylining themselves to give us perfect visibility. Cheers guys, didn't even need binocs see you! :D
I'd also left tags on, don't know if anyone noticed but it can be a game breaker on ADV missions. Host error so I have to apologise. I set up shop with dancemoox on the roof of death as it turns out. We valiantly crawled down the stairs to ground level for the last stand. Mission Failure!

Amphibious Attack
daf, Greyeric, Kale
daf died pretty early on in this one, but not before he gave the order that would result in mission success. "Go and get some satchels from the Vodnik". Otherwise we would have been at the objectives with no explosives. Greyeric has to take credit for saving the right amount of explosives for the job. We made good progress using simple "clear as you move" waypoints. Something I will remember for my own CO deployments. I took over A2 once daf had died and everyone in my FT made it easy to lead. As we approached the construction site at the far end of the airfield Kale volunteered to take a 450m+ shot with his RPG at the Shilka, and from what I could see I think he hit it. As AntlerOwl grabbed the C130 a worrying message came over the radio - "I don't know how to fly this thing, jump in"... Turns out we didn't have enough runway but we managed to get off the ground and to safety. Mission Success!

HOSTages x2
On the first attempt Kale brought the heli on to the roof under fire from dancemoox. At which point I decided I would rather die than be killed by him. Jumping out the heli off the side of the roof. I was in spec mode just in time to see the other team crash. "I didn't crash land, I just crashed" the pilot exclaimed.

Second attempt I was jumped by Guus who was hidden in the out building. He took out the whole FT.

Infection
As has become tradition during V+ sessions we kicked off the AP with a bit of Infection. I decided that rather than playing for the usual 10 minutes I should extend it to the 20 minutes and see if the zombies could win. After some paranoia and friendly fire I found myself on the roof of the police station. I though I was safe. dancemoox jumped up to the roof where I proceeded to let my bowels flow freely and he cackled like a witch! I was a zombie and proceeded to make it my mission to hunt down SuperU's group. I managed to sneak around on them while they hid in the pond to the south of Vybor. I jumped into the pond and at that point I heard so much screaming my ears started to hurt. We chased them down, there was about 8 zombies chasing them by this point. As the screen faded to black I was within 5m of Greyeric. Damn it!

Finally - courtesy of dancemoox, I give you the monster to my Frankenstein, Homercleese...

thekev506

Post by thekev506 »

Definitely the most fun I've had at an FA session for a while, thanks hosts!

Shady Harvest - MAT Assistant
Under the direct command of gunner Daf we all hung around on a hill while a plan was formulated and people sorted out their comms troubles. Daf made a 'make sure you lock the helo, this is a rough neighbourhood' joke, then whilst everyone was dicking around doing nothing Guus screamed something like 'oh god!' and started firing - there were suddenly a lot of bad guys who could've almost ended this mission early. Everyone started firing wildly and we avoided a sticky situation by shooting it to death.

The orders of the MAT team boiled down to 'follow the delta guys' which we did pretty well. Our job was to recon, and there were enough rangefinders, binocs, and scopes between us all for us to spot and mark targets 4 or 5 times between us. Daf spotted a T44 in the village, the natural prey/pray (I forget) of the MAT team, and my rangefinder put it at just under 1km away. Daf radio'd command to ask for permission to engage, I pointed out that it was not only outside of our launcher's range by at least 300m but would also wake up the entire village of bad guys. HQ gave the thumbs-up and Daf took the shot, twice, both of which blew up in the air. This was the cue for everyone to push into the city and the brave men of MAT team ran along with the delta guys. Hearing a vehicle close I went to investigate and found a tank less than 50m away from delta on a road, and gave Daf instructions to hit the thing without getting shredded by the DSHKM hanging out with Mr. Tank. Daf makes quick work of the armour and I deal with the MG which we then redeploy onto a hilltop to support alpha and deal with the bad guys on the far side of the village, but HQ made us push into the village too after firing one shot :argh: .

Seemingly the only blufor on the right-hand side of the road, me and Daf work our way through the buildings, clearing as we go. Daf gets a few kills, then shock! Daf if shot and goes down, though he's still alive and tells me where the shot's come from. 'Balcony on the first floor, he's gone inside now!' I chase after him, inch my way up the stairs and oh christ it's Aziz. No time to think, just shoot. Daf has called Kale for a heal at this point, who enters the wrong building and kills 3-4 enemies before finding Daf outside. It's not every mission that I get more than one kill, so imagine my shock to find out I'd saved the day.

Random Engagements (United Sahrani Edition) - OPFOR
Hanging out on the roof was a bad idea. We got into a firefight where most of us were injured before the enemy had closed in. The rest of the team died one by one and I was left with 5 bullets in my AK, doing my best Arnie voice

A crawling, injured Kev is apparently terrifying as everyone ran away at first and threw grenades at me instead. Cowards.

Amphibious Attack - A1 AAR
One of the really beautiful things about ACRE is when people won't shut up you can just run away from them. Unfortunately this is impossible when sat in a Vodnik that is not only in the water, but quite a way under the water. We slowly move onto land, disembark, and advance in a pretty efficient and organised way considering HQ didn't have reliable comms for quite a chunk of the mission. Hat's off to Satire for a solid plan and keeping it all together!
Homercleese did a good job of keeping us informed and moving about, though A1 didn't see much contact until the last third of the mission. We took the control tower near the shilka and half of the team were shot and wounded. As we patched each other up HQ announced that once the 130 gets moving we're all to jump on and get out of there, and I tell the rest of the team once I'm finished doing first aid I'm running for it. As the first of A1 to get onto the plane I was sat directly behind the pilot and copilot in the cockpit, just in time to hear the pilot say 'how do we take off?'. Rawrnix got left behind and we all just about made it above the treeline in time.

HOSTages x2 - BLUFOR A2 FTL
Take 1
I keep saying to myself 'I want to start FTLing from time to time' and the V+ sessions seem like a good place to try it, with their lower numbers and informality - A2 was an under-strength team so I gave it a shot. HQ wanted a volunteer from each fireteam to pilot helos for their team, and seeing as the other people in my team weren't willing to do it I said I'd try.

Now I'd not claim to be a great pilot in ArmA, but I'd say I'm ok. I spend a chunk of time just flying around in the editor practicing landing and manoeuvres using my gamepad, though I only really practice in ArmA 3 now. With an LZ set and my team on board we takeoff, only I don't seem to have any response from my pad, just the analog stick, which seems sluggish too. I'm able to just about limp towards the LZ and realise that I'm running a 360 control pad emulator to play Spelunky, and the game doesn't recognise it as my regular gamepad. There's no way around this, I have to switch to mouse and keyboard. I don't remember the controls for mouse and keyboard and quite quickly end up nose-diving into the building. As has been already noted, I didn't crash-land, I just crashed.

Take 2
No way I'm flying again. We land, head towards our WP, I shoot Kale by mistake then get taken out pretty quickly. Judged on these 2 attempts at the same mission my FTL and piloting careers with FA may be short-lived.

Infection - Hobo
Words don't really do infection justice, you just have to play it. In other words, come join us next time!
Last edited by thekev506 on Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEINE WUNDERSCHÖNEN AUGEN HEAD
-Wolfenswan

AntlerOwl

Post by AntlerOwl »

Infection

No.
No no no.

Pr3sario

Post by Pr3sario »

AntlerOwl wrote:Infection

No.
No no no.
:clint:

Satire

Post by Satire »

Video for Whereabouts is up, Infection to come soon.

Mr-Link wrote: 7) SATIRE OP plz NERF.

Homercleese

Post by Homercleese »

A greatly delayed AAR because I've been wrestling with some questions fundamental to the pursuit of life, terror, and brains.

When is it acceptable, socially, morally, competitively, for two men to run around a virtual field chasing each other, potentially with a lot of screaming?

We'll come back to that.

Also Pr3sario, many thanks again for my current catwalk level of looks and an apology; I seem to remember at some stage crediting Penney for the face. Can't find where now, but I want to say now that Pr3sario is, unconditionally, my Mary Shelley. And shame on Lord Penney for doing absolutely nothing to instigate or encourage my mistake. Bloody typical aristocracy!

Shady Harvest
Alpha 1 AR

Inserted by chopper deep into what turned out to be well patrolled enemy territory, Alpha faffed around while we waited for Delta, our vastly combat superior special ops dream team. I got bored so went off into some nearby bushes to uh, entertain myself. This also meant that I crested (safely) and could get eyes a bit more distant. And I still didn't see the EI patrol until we all heard it. There was much pew pew, prolonged for me because I was still being engaged by some EI who were in defilade from the rest of Alpha but fortunately they were rubbish, and the EI were dispatched with minimal casualties.
There followed a lot of running. A really open approach to our target town, and the reoccurring meaty thud of bullets greeting me with extreme vigourousness. Pr3sario and Guus got me back up though with help from medic (daf?) and his multiple trips to my leaking meat sac. Things were pretty fluid until Delta managed to occupy a hillside DShK and put some loving fire on the town. We finally made it to the outlying buildings, I got hit again, got patched up again, shot a few people, Pr3sario bought the farm, Guus ran upstairs and got really hot and heavy with the resident, and I shot someone through a window. Thinking I was clear to help my FTL I sprinted upstairs only to be nailed by some amazing and accurate reaction fire through two windows from our neighbour across the street.

Apparently Delta had been getting chewed up as well so it was from the filthy, tartar crusted fangs of defeat that Mrkev wrestled victory.

Alpha 2 FTL (with daf and AntlerOwl)

After a brief delay while I tried to find the teleport destination (a tiny island right in the bottom half of the map) my FT evidently felt the need to bouy my confidence and began a ritual that was, from the getgo, a constant pillar of strength and reassurance to me. The ritual consisted of daf and Antler ceaselessly whispering "donuts" and "meow" respectively, to the back of my head. I managed to piece together the plan. We were to hot foot it up to the north east and attack the town from the east. So we hot footed it. Antler registered another vote of confidence in the FT when he asked for permission to "uh, go off over here, where there's... better... cover... Yeah that's it". In his defence though there was almost zero cover and minimal concealment. I fired a few GPs (or RGs or whatever the correct terminology is) emptied a mag and maybe hit someone on a roof.

The someone definitely hit me and then daf. Hard. To the credit of his foresight, Antler survived.

Amphibious Attack
Alpha 1 FTL (with Bojangles, Mrkev and, Rawrnix (uh,... sorry))

For some reason (perhaps inspired by Satire's willingness to give of himself for the party) I signed on as A1 FTL without really considering the possible consequences. We we're planning in game so we all sat, a little confused, in our deeply, deeply immersed Vodnik shouting at each other to find the driver, to start driving, or just to shout more and or less. From somewhere the signal came to move and from somewhere we moved, beached and dismounted. This one was largely being planned on the go with the basic plan of a flat...ish squad wedge pushing through the objectives. Unfortunately that wasn't clear until a bit later and almost immediately Satire went out of comms range with both A1 and A2. And then people started shouting at me. The cold sweats started. The shadows began to reach for me from their corners. And my bowels initiated the cascading process of letting go. How to coordinate a squad, the squad I was apparently inheriting thanks to failed comms, with failed comms. Eeeeep!

Thankfully a voice reached through the darkness, strong, manly, and completely indifferent to my terror; Dancemoooooooox! His IFV offered extended range and Satire was quickly back in command in fact and my boxers were saved.

The majority of the mission was very quiet for A1, moved from objective to objective with only minimal contacts (we were on the northern flank) until we reached the airfield. The building sight was taken with no(?) resistance and then binocular assisted eyes located the Shilka. Mere human eyes were obscured by fog however so Satire decided that A1 would take the "hero" duty, his words and charge to the control tower from which we'd be able to engage the Shilka. So I moved Alpha slightly south to get cover from the Tower for our approach. But I guess I failed to communicate this and A1 broke from their positions to run straight to the tower, straight into the Shilka's sights as I thought. This lead to a lot of screaming on my part, particularly at Bojangles our AT. At least it did until I discovered I had underestimated the Shilka crew's ability. They could move! I discovered this thanks to the bullets that started tearing through the limits of my personal space from the Shilka's new position that I was completely exposed to. Shrieking I made it to the other side of the Tower and ran straight in. Straight in past a gaping Russian. Bojangles was not so lucky and nailed by the same guy on the door steps. I avenged him. Buuut got hit doing so. However, the Shilka was down. Rawrnix and Mrkev worked to get us back up and we dived for the C130 that was our saviour. But uh, apparently the resistance that my boot felt as I clawed my way inside was due to Rawrnix's face and uh, he decided to stay.

HOSTages x2
One of the FTLs

Guh, first we landed on the roof, amazing well considering. The consideration comes from the fact that we were all being shot to death or ejected to death at the time. Bravo Kale! (I actually mean that).
Then a quick restart later we stormed the compound exterior (fairly shapelessly) and were shot by a deviously concealed terrorist.

In short, it didn't go well for BluFor.

Infection
G36C Muckraker

A super zombie and dawn. It was actually nice and bright, if a bit foggy. It didn't seem right and the zombie seemed to be having an understandably tough time of it. That is until we, well, pretty much immediately started shooting each other. Me and Guus were witness to a double homicide shootout ending with both shooters dead (Spitnam and Bojangles, dunno who shot first). Like any good citizen I reported this to the next person I met, just so happened to be Dancemoox. Nothing of significance in that. Moments later hearing cries for help from the supermarket me and Kev charged in to help. And then I may or may not have shot someone on the way into town. Genuinely accidental, I couldn't see his gun (cause it was a pistol) and he was wearing a labcoat (possibly Satire). I just assumed he was one of the scientists that had unleashed this horror on us and had become one the first victims of his own transgressions against nature. But! I only clipped him. No biggie. (Just watched Satire's video and yup, the first incident WAS me (it'd be a bit hard to deny with my face) but we didn't hit him at all! I reckon the killing was Dance's retribution for Satire failing to recognise his royal....ness).

But Dance, who had assumed his usual position on high (where gravity would best carry away the fluids soon to leak from his terror weakened orifices), apparently assumed this position placed him closer to the divine and granted unquestionable authority on his shoulders, decide to met out His justice and summarily executed me for murders that I either had no part in, or which weren't even murder's, or manslaughter, barely even assault with a deadly weapon really.

As you can imagine, I was filled with a lust for revenge and this fuelled my unlife. Never did make it to Dance, though someone did while I ate another. The town was soon empty but the mission continued. It was SuperU! And Greyeric! And... someone else! They'd gone native and decided to setup a male only colony in the wilderness. What followed was a lot of inaccurate jumping, a lot of running, and a truly ungodly amount of squealing. So much that I began to wonder whether they were trying to simulate female company. But they ran and at least fired like men. And they survived. Damnit!

Cholo (Podagorsk Edition)
Guttertrash filth visionary revolutionary musical prodigy drug lord.

Got behind the wheel yeah? Drove to town yeah? We were gonna make us some pig hats, right? It was gonna be Fooking Mega! One o'the lads was like "Let's just fooking blaze past those pigs man!" and we were all "Yeah!", "blow their fooking peanut minds!". Then someone said "Drive into the station, yeah?!", "Park the wheels right up their tight arses!". So we did, yeah!
But eh, they shot us to mincemeat about 20 feet away. The world would never hear the music of 'Danny Dyer's Chocolate Homunculus'.

Whereabouts (Mission Test / Vietnam War Simulator)

Good mission, tons of baddies. In transit music. I'd love to try it again with a lot more people (we were down to 8? at this point). One FT got wiped nearly immediately. I attempted what turned out to be the limpest semi-flank ever and SuperU crashed on RTB. Nicely done Kale.

In closing, we had been promised another Infection session but everyone it seems had taken out their soothers and comfort blankets and slinked off to weep. Myself and Dance were left. We glanced questioningly at each other (metaphorically of course, we don't have a video link or anything like that) but the unwritten rule held.

Two men can NEVER chase each other around squealing hysterically. Even if they (well, fine, me) really wanted to.