[Tue] 05 November 2013 (The Humanity)

How we died
dancemoox

Re: [Tue] 5 November 2013 (The Humanity)

Post by dancemoox »

Gaius wrote:It is now my greatest goal in life to be Folk ARPS' dedicated Captain America...

Whenever we see a wreck from now on, I will panic and try to get my team to fire on it...
One should not aspire to be Captain America, being him will end in you getting fragged by your own side. :commissar:
ramming speed!

Homercleese

Post by Homercleese »

Gaius wrote:It is now my greatest goal in life to be Folk ARPS' dedicated Captain America...
Gaius, I've never not viewed you in this way.

Aqarius
Host

Post by Aqarius »

Internicine OE
INDFOR B FTL
Tasked with holding the center-south side down, I left half the team in the city, and took to the outskirts with (an) Alex. We then fired and were fired upon to death. Glory to Aziz.

Black Folk Down
BLUFOR CO
Tasked with objectives 1 and 2, the platoon moved in from the southeast, A taking the eastern route, and B, with CO and ENG tagging along, the southern. As soon as we all dismounted, TH1 took off and was cut to ribbons, seemingly racking up karma for Alpha. Both squads took their designated compounds and reported no contacts, but the minute I stepped forward from point B, I was met with a hail of bullets, with Bravo scrambling to respond. Now more or less pinned, Bravo was tasked with pulling back and regrouping, supported by TH2 (minus one gunner and plus two engineers). As Alpha, meanwhile, made great progress, I thought I'd go see what the hell was shooting at Bravo, and advanced to the town. As in, I casualy strolled down the road untill Alpha started shooting at me. As Bravo met up with us, they patched up my real-estate inflicted injuries and the platoon advanced on the town. Alpha took their mark, and then some, while Bravo, who I now believe to be cursed, once again found themselves pinned by incoming fire. Remembering something about properly formed orders, I ordered an advance to secure the town and charged forward, shooting people, and eventually getting shot. Bravo closed in after me, patched me up, and took the town, with the warlord nowhere to be found. Again.
As Bravo was consolidating and Alpha getting ready to push off to the mosque, the mission was called.

Highway
INDFOR FOX FTL
In a novel plan, the convoy was to be allowed to pass the whole town before we spring on them. In standard execution, they saw us a mile away and the whole thing went to hell in a handbasket. I, myself, bled out clutching the RPG tube of my dead RAT. RIP Michael.
[/allegedly]