[Tue] 10 Dec 2013 (Tigershark's daycare)

How we died
IceRaiser

[Tue] 10 Dec 2013 (Tigershark's daycare)

Post by IceRaiser »

• Ivory Hunt
  • Cocktails
  • Shapur Raiders
  • Highway
  • Internecine (Merkel ed.)
After-party
  • Colonels x2
  • Holy Stones
  • Cholo
  • whereabouts
Maxing out at 28 brave comrades we took on the local cocks and beavers - adding some much needed blood to the dried up land of Takistan.
Thank you all for coming along and I hope you haven't forgotten about the V+ Festive Special!

Tigershark

Re: [Tue] 10 Dec 2013 (Tigershark's daycare)

Post by Tigershark »

I enjoyed Highway a lot. It was a pity that we had a premature ejection of someone's bullet that alerted the convoy (have we ever not had one in this mission?) but we did reasonably well.

Highlights in the planning: InverseLaw asking A1 to explode all their ordnance all over the convoy as quickly as possible. Giggity giggity.
Sticking feathers up your ass does not make you a chicken.

Satire

Post by Satire »

Ivory Hunt - Delta FTL

Delta was tasked with grabbing the static weapons and setting them up to ambush the enemy convoy and tank. But for some reason, everything was already in the middle of Zargabad to begin with and total mayhem followed. We set up the Metis, which promptly plowed into the ground in front of it, began to run for an RPG cache and everything ended.

Cocktails - Opfor Alpha FTL

We drove to the west of the villa, with Tigershark busy writing his latest work of fiction (Sold only in special Adult Bookstores). Saw some baddies sky-lining (Cheers!), waited for the Kord to get into position, made out attack, half the team got shot, cleared the villa and it all came to an end.

Shapur Raiders - ASL

Our pretty damn ballsy plan meant that we were going in hot. I managed to get my sqauds into place in the kill zone, with A3 screening south to the Airfield to intercept reinforcements. Sadly, out approach alerted the convoy, who just parked up the road to shell us to bits, and even called in their Hind friends on the action.

One was shot down, and someone in Croc's FT nailed the tail rotor on a second and made it dive, so I counted it out of the fight. CO looked to be dead so I told everyone to focus on the convoy's BMP-2 so we could leg it. Then I got shot. By the Hind with no tail rotor :fry:

Highway - B2 AT

We hid in some rocks and talked about the silliness of milsim groups for a while, then shot our loads at some bad dudes. I also got a bit of a fit of the giggles.

I died a bit later after running out of rockets.

There was more, but I've sort of forgotten/wiped The Colonels from my mind.
Mr-Link wrote: 7) SATIRE OP plz NERF.

Crocuta

Post by Crocuta »

Satire wrote:One was shot down, and someone in Croc's FT nailed the tail rotor on a second and made it dive, so I counted it out of the fight.
Mysteriously, I was the last member left in Croc's fireteam. I was watching Lazei clinging to a tiny slither of broken wall a few meters away, cursing as the Hind spat its crackly Yak-B around him. The only good thing about being in the path of a Hind's attack run is it's easier to land an RPG hit.

Moments later I turned around to see you go up in smoke, the culprit still spinning above. It landed pretty hard, I stuck my head out to dispatch the crew, but the gunner was still mounted. :v:

Satire

Post by Satire »

Crocuta wrote:
Satire wrote:One was shot down, and someone in Croc's FT nailed the tail rotor on a second and made it dive, so I counted it out of the fight.
Mysteriously, I was the last member left in Croc's fireteam. I was watching Lazei clinging to a tiny slither of broken wall a few meters away, cursing as the Hind spat its crackly Yak-B around him. The only good thing about being in the path of a Hind's attack run is it's easier to land an RPG hit.

Moments later I turned around to see you go up in smoke, the culprit still spinning above. It landed pretty hard, I stuck my head out to dispatch the crew, but the gunner was still mounted. :v:
Well, that explains why you were so happy to see the RPG go boom :)

Good job with that! It's made my 2013 (or at least the 4 months of FA) in review vid :)
Mr-Link wrote: 7) SATIRE OP plz NERF.