[Tue] 24 Dec 2013 (Office Christmas Party)

How we died
Bodge

[Tue] 24 Dec 2013 (Office Christmas Party)

Post by Bodge »

We had numbers fluctuating in the mid teens for some more small count missions. We got through a few:

Missions (ArmA 2):
  • Fog
  • Cholo
  • Cholo
  • Surgical spirits
  • Crash Landing
  • Internecine Merkels
  • Recovery
  • Fuel Utopia
  • Outpost Bean
Thoughts and reports below please guys.

Rook

Re: [Tue] 24 Dec 2013 (Office Christmas Party)

Post by Rook »

This was my first session, and it was great! Crash Landing was probably the most enjoyable mission - playing as an attachment MAT squad was pretty fun, especially when three or four technicals came over the ridge.

Mamuto

Post by Mamuto »

Seconding Rook's sentiment: Crash Landing was awesome. I was MMG Assistant Gunner, and we ran around racking up the kills. At the end, I tried to be a hero and heal Tink in the wide open and ALMOST succeeded but then some dudes came over the ridge and downed me as well. I was the last soul alive though, which made for a pretty epic last stand.

Satire

Post by Satire »

Rook wrote:This was my first session, and it was great! Crash Landing was probably the most enjoyable mission - playing as an attachment MAT squad was pretty fun, especially when three or four technicals came over the ridge.
Mamuto wrote:Seconding Rook's sentiment: Crash Landing was awesome. I was MMG Assistant Gunner, and we ran around racking up the kills. At the end, I tried to be a hero and heal Tink in the wide open and ALMOST succeeded but then some dudes came over the ridge and downed me as well. I was the last soul alive though, which made for a pretty epic last stand.
Well, Crash Landing was designed as a V+ mission, but given the reaction it looks like I might have to do a full sized version for regular sessions. Maybe up it to a crashed C-130 and the necessary amount of bad dudes to keep up the intensity. Glad to know you both enjoyed it!
Mr-Link wrote: 7) SATIRE OP plz NERF.