[Fri] 03 Jan 2014 [V+] (Suicide Granny)

How we died
dancemoox

[Fri] 03 Jan 2014 [V+] (Suicide Granny)

Post by dancemoox »

New year and new missions! Tonight 20 comrades took to the mean streets of Takistan and to the shores of Utes to die gloriously in new and horrifying ways!

Missions served up for consumption tonight were:
  • The Generalissimo's Mother
  • No Pardon (Cobra Edition)
  • HOSTages
  • Feruz Highway

Afterparty
  • Infection - (really high edition)
  • Gun Game (North Rasman)
As ever please post your thoughts and feelings below, pictures and video are most welcome as well as your humble word musings.

Also I'd like to remind everyone the V+ server is up and manned by either myself or my glamorous assistant Pr3sario before each session to test your ACRE. :eng101: I highly recommend you attend to avoid teething issues, nobody wants you to be the voice of god mid mission :argh:
ramming speed!

Pr3sario

Re: [Fri] 03 Jan 2014 [V+] (Suicide Granny)

Post by Pr3sario »

I am no one's assistant. That is all.
I make videos starring you lot. To see yourself live or die just click here

Spitnam

Post by Spitnam »

The Generalissimo’s mother: A1 Automatic Rifleman

After much fretting over being in a M113 and Homer’s radio not sounding in his left ear, Moon Moon came and yelled at us to get moving, so we did. We shot some guys, then got back in the paper-mache matchboxes. Said matchboxes then decided to drive us very fast into the middle of a large group of enemies on all sides, then lived up to their name as matchboxes. Luckily, us infantry were out and shooting things, and then basically we lost everyone one by one until Dance and Ice went rogue and killed the Generalissimo. After deciding that his brainwashing was too much, I shot Ice and looked the horror that he had created.

No Pardon: A2 Automatic Rifleman

After some confusion as to where Alpha 2 should be, we shot some guys, shot some more guys, saved sniper team, shot some guys, saved sniper team, and then tried to blow something up. After ordering the Cobra in to get rid of the ammo crate that was invulnerable to Satchels, I died. Later interrogation revealed that it may have been the Cobra. May have; the Party isn’t letting me see the results of the investigation.
Damn higher ups trying to keep their new toys. You can't hide the truth from me. I was there. I KNOW IT

HOSTages: CO Medic

After sneaking in with Alpha 2 while listening to the opposing force laugh at something, we breached and killed people, only to find out that someone had already killed the hostages. I died on the roof, going down guns blazing.

Feruz Highway: Engineer Sane Man.

After much discussion as to whether or not Jackals are death traps or not, the mission composed of four things:
- Super making references to something that I don’t know about
- Super singing
- Me telling Super to not ram up Ironsides exhaust.
- Satire screaming.
Also, we got shot a little and giggled at suicide bombers taking out half of Alpha, got a belly rub, disarmed a few mines, and charged gloriously to glorious music at the end.

Infection: Lee-Enfield <3

Me and Dancemoox met up early on, but I opted to stick with Lazei, which proved to be a wise choice later on. While Dancemoox screamed at Zombies and Super (I think, I could only make out the screams through the night,) me and Lazei ran in circles and killed a few Zambies. One of them was musical, too. We lived by running away to the edge and hiding in a police station.

Gun Game: What am I even

See guy: shoot guy. Get gun. Get shot.

dancemoox

Post by dancemoox »

Pr3sario wrote:I am no one's assistant. That is all.
You ain't that glamorous either :zoidberg:
ramming speed!

Rook

Post by Rook »

A great turn out and a great session overall!

The Generalissimo's Mother - The Glorious Generalissimo's Limo Driver

After snatching this spot so that I could make sure to hear all of Draakon's dictator ramblings and crazy-talk (in which I was successful, as Draakon told me lots of batshit crazy things about Generalissimo life), I positioned our limo in the M113 sandwich that was our convoy and began to move. After a few radio issues, the lead M113 was blown sky high and the limo came under fire. The now dismounted and vehicle-less infantry sheltered in a small compound of three or four houses, as Alpha teams worked to secure the area. Only when the Generalissimo went to give moral support and praise his troops he was gunned down by the ruthless double agent and traitorous bastard Dancemoox. Dancemoox was executed within seconds for his treasons and I threw myself over the still-warm body of the Generalissimo and cried. The mission ended. :(

No Pardon - Alpha 2 Fireteam Leader

Once we finally were flown from the USS Cthulu to dry land, Alpha 2 worked to secure a quiet south sector of our LZ. With a few positional issues and some missing NVGs, we eventually made it to a suspiciously empty munitions camp. After failing to blow the ammo crates with satchel-splosions, we called in the Cobra to make an airstrike which may or may not have killed two of our fireteam. After taking the airfield and another munitions compound, enemy forces overwhelmed us and a quick extract was carried out.

HOSTages - The Dirty Terrorist Leader

The most fun I personally had all night, as we babysat two increasingly obnoxious hostages in an empty warehouse as we waited for their rescuers to come running. Having placed Mrkev on the roof with a very big gun [codename : Dick on the Roof], their littlebird was downed before it even got to our street. Somehow however some BLUFOR survived and made it to the compound. Unfortunately for them, they had thrown a grenade onto the roof where we were holding the hostages, and it exploded killing both hostages instantly (I think Satire has a video of said cock-up). Dumbfounded, we collapsed into hysterical laughter until we were all eventually cut down by the less amused BLUFOR extraction team. lol.

Feruz Highway - Argyll 2 Fireteam Leader

Nothing much happened and then my rural connection cut out. Sorry about that :/

All in all an excellent session, I can't wait for next friday and perhaps with the growing numbers an even bigger turnout!

kalelovil

Post by kalelovil »

Rook wrote:Somehow however some BLUFOR survived and made it to the compound. Unfortunately for them, they had thrown a grenade onto the roof where we were holding the hostages, and it exploded killing both hostages instantly.
Oh god, I think that was my grenade. :shock:

Alex

Post by Alex »

The Generalissimo's Mother - IFV 1 Driver for the Handsome Devil. After a mildly uneventful first contact, things rapidly went downhill when we were told that we were doing to 'Speed past these contacts'. A round landed between the two IFVs, IFV 2 was hit soon after followed by us. After some cooking, we were pulled out, Dancemoox by the Generalissimo, and patched up. We managed to reach IFV 2 in time to rescue the crew who we integrated into our squad. Our elite troop mounted an assault on an enemy position before being told to pull back and greet the Generalissimo. We executed out assassination plot flawlessly and died as martyrs.

No Pardon - A cruel twist of fate caused me to join late and in the middle of the ocean, lacking any gear. I was picked up by a helicopter and fought on without NVGs. I made some nice explosions and survived to the end.

HOSTages - Tried to talk my way out of a rapidly declining situation, killed by a blue grenade. (Draakon and his war crimes)

Feruz Highway - CO Medic. Slowly fought our way up the road before initiating a full speed charge into Feruzabad. Ironside cut us down as we attempted to repair a flat tire.

Infection - wandered out of the area, died :(

Gun Game - ran, shot, killed, teamkilled, was killed.
kalelovil wrote:
Rook wrote:Somehow however some BLUFOR survived and made it to the compound. Unfortunately for them, they had thrown a grenade onto the roof where we were holding the hostages, and it exploded killing both hostages instantly.
Oh god, I think that was my grenade. :shock:
Rest assured, it was Draakon.
(fake)

Satire

Post by Satire »

I'll try and write up a full AAR when I've got some time to spare, but here's something to tide you over until then.

Mr-Link wrote: 7) SATIRE OP plz NERF.

Kefirz

Post by Kefirz »

Great video Satire, one of the best ones I've seen in quite a while :D

Especially liked the part when you shot everything but the baddies and the T-34 episode was priceless :D
''I am not going against tanks'' - Tryteyker, MAT gunner.
''Downboated so much, it's an u-boat now.'' - Boberro.
''Sorry, I meant hon hon hon baguette baguette Eiffel Tower'' - Mabbott