[Sat] 29 Jun (For us, ze war is starting)

How we died
Satire

[Sat] 29 Jun (For us, ze war is starting)

Post by Satire »

Thanks to our peak of 19 who turned up to tonight V+ session, including a few fresh faces. As usual lots of death fun was had by all.

Our Missions were:
  • Incursion
  • Tundra Tussle
  • Fulcrum
  • Iron Resolve
  • Random Engagements: Sahrani edition
Afterparty
  • Jolly Green
  • CHernOLO
  • Escape
As per usual, comments, pics, videos and all other manner of wonderful things can be left here for our mutual enjoyment.
Mr-Link wrote: 7) SATIRE OP plz NERF.

Boarnoah

Re: [Sat] 29 June (For us, ze war is starting)

Post by Boarnoah »

I had the pleasure of participating in the first first of today's missions. Being new to organized play in ArmA, or any other game for that matter, it was quite an experience. Everyone was very accommodating, and I got the role of Company Medic and was asked to tag along with an experienced person, whose name I cannot quite recall (sorry).

Sadly, the person I was supposed to follow met his end in very short order, although I must say going down the hill a little ways and firing alone wasn't the smartest thing to do.

I tagged along with A1 and due to my own lack of situational awareness got killed a little later after falling off a ledge, although I do beleive it was a bullet that caused my death.

Heres a picture of A1 leader (Draakon) along with the others fling grenades at the Shilka, not quite clear what happened, something about satchels not being in the boats (o.O).

It was lovely to play with you people, everyone was very friendly. Once I sort out my mike and crippling shyness to using mikes in video games I'll be sure to join for another session.

Thanks again all of you.
Last edited by IceRaiser on Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Big picture changed to smaller picture that links to big picture //Ice

dancemoox

Post by dancemoox »

Boarnoah wrote:I had the pleasure of participating in the first first of today's missions. Being new to organized play in ArmA, or any other game for that matter, it was quite an experience. Everyone was very accommodating, and I got the role of Company Medic and was asked to tag along with an experienced person, whose name I cannot quite recall (sorry).

Sadly, the person I was supposed to follow met his end in very short order, although I must say going down the hill a little ways and firing alone wasn't the smartest thing to do.
It was me that said to tag along, I was ASL for the mission and predicted my death from the outset. Glad you enjoyed the session and look forward to seeing you again :D
ramming speed!

Ardyvee

Post by Ardyvee »

Sadly, this comrade did not reach the airfield in time. As such, it was impossible to obtain his report. Rumors says that he enjoyed the session very much, beginning well and ending... lost, but well.

Axel

Post by Axel »

I had the pleasure of participating in most of the nights missions as well. Being new to Arma after watching youtube videos for years it's been great playing here this past week.

I can attest that the satchels were indeed not in the boat, as I was the one who had to swim out to the boat to find that out.

Great night!

Mr-Link

Post by Mr-Link »

Since I was ..erm...promoted.... to be a CO on Tundra Tussle I would appreciate any feedback, suggestions, insults..etc. I tried to keep thing simple and not micromanage at all especially as both ASL and Tank were pretty comfortable with what they were doing. I think it was all going well until I got shot in the head while looking at the map :commissar:

Of course I was also Redfor CO for Random engagements but no criticism is accepted for this one since we won :mrgreen: