[Sat] 26 Jul [V+] (The Dogface Memorial Minaret)

How we died
Satire

[Sat] 26 Jul [V+] (The Dogface Memorial Minaret)

Post by Satire »

A great many thanks to the peak of 16 comrades who turned out for tonight's V+ session to die in the fog and become the foundation of takistani structures. Our play-list was:

• Regicide
  • Foxhounds
  • UNknown
  • Random Engagements - Celle Edition
  • Crash Landing
Afterparty
  • Chologorsk
  • Infection
As always fell free to leave your comments, pictures, videos and drawings from art therapy session here for all to enjoy!
Mr-Link wrote: 7) SATIRE OP plz NERF.

WrathzRevenge

Re: [Sat] 26 July [V+] (The Dogface Memorial Minaret)

Post by WrathzRevenge »

You gotta love those freaking Highlights~
The Invisible SPAAG by Issus
"Homer: Wrathz, I order you to find that vehicle, and destroy it with the telekinetic abilities gifted to you by your extreme rage!
Wrathz: I'll try, but we're getting fuckin' destroyed out here!"

Pr3sario

Post by Pr3sario »

Ardy definitely shot first :D
I make videos starring you lot. To see yourself live or die just click here

Dogface

Post by Dogface »

Great stuff, Wrathz! I died near the beginning of nearly all these missions, but here are some spooooky visions from the afterlife!

A rather sombre and artsy rendition of Regicide:

A sped-up diorama of Crash Site, mostly following Dancemoox:

An instructive example of escape and evasion and camping in Infection. Last survivor, got to 18:30!

Boarnoah

Post by Boarnoah »

UNknown
Died on a rooftop early on with that hind buzzing overhead, this session was all about dying on top of things for me.

Mamuto seen here exploding, nearly made his escape in the M113 ambulance at least it made for a pretty explosion.

Crash Landing
Response team would have got to us a lot sooner if they stopped engaging in this sort of behavior.

Chologorsk
Shoutout goes to our driver for his most excellent skills at driving into things (I think that was what killed us?)

Fluffeh

Post by Fluffeh »

Boarnoah wrote: Shoutout goes to our driver for his most excellent skills at driving into things (I think that was what killed us?)
I went to best driving school in ALL of Takistan.
It's not gay if you have combat boots on.

WrathzRevenge

Post by WrathzRevenge »

Pr3sario wrote:Ardy definitely shot first :D
Yeah he did! I want a written apology and it to be read out by Ardy in front of everyone during the next V+ Session.
Dogface wrote:Great stuff, Wrathz! I died near the beginning of nearly all these missions, but here are some spooooky visions from the afterlife!

An instructive example of escape and evasion and camping in Infection. Last survivor, got to 18:30!

lol that camping. And those dodges by me at the end there. Figured i'd be nice though since I got you killed in the previous trying to save me xD
The Invisible SPAAG by Issus
"Homer: Wrathz, I order you to find that vehicle, and destroy it with the telekinetic abilities gifted to you by your extreme rage!
Wrathz: I'll try, but we're getting fuckin' destroyed out here!"

Mamuto

Post by Mamuto »

Great session, guys, I had a lot of fun. It very well might have been my last V+ session as I am moving to Australia in a few weeks with no means to play there, but we shall see.

Regicide
Man, the terrain on this one is rough. Chernarus trees eat people, I swear. The mission definitely fell apart as we approached the town, I couldn't tell if we had friendlies or enemies around the barn, and we had both. We made a valiant last stand, and I died with the words of "THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM" on my lips. Such is life in the zone.

Foxhounds
I was posted on the Northern watchtower and called out Wrathz's flank, even shooting at him for good measure. Five minutes later, the rest of the attackers decided to go the same way, so I filled them with lead. Except for Croc. Those bullets impacted the wooden floor in front of me and he killed me in turn. :argh:

UNknown
I disconnected half way through this and people told me MMG was dead so I was pretty heartbroken. However, to my great surprise, my AI was still alive, in the middle of the street, with no legs. I crawled over to the ambulance, healed myself up, and ditched the M60 for an AK + RPG. Tried to shoot the chopper down but missed, then proceeded to get shot by Wrathz, and then by dance. I don't know what I did to you guys :( :( :(

Crash Landing
Gentlemen, meet Nikolay Doronin, hero of the great Party, protector of the weak, and a dashing ladies man:
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/307 ... 10FF4A474/
I spent all the boxes of ammo defending the approach from the South and Southwest. Then we made a flashy getaway in a spiffy ride. I may or may not have gone trigger happy.

Side note: we should add that bipod mod, it's freakin' impossible to aim any LMG/MMG unless prone, which was not always possible.

Dogface

Post by Dogface »

Wrathz: Yeah, you would have totally got me if it weren't for your kind ways. :D

It's like Daniel and the lion!