[Sat] Aug 30 [V+] (The Best & The Last)

How we died
WrathzRevenge

Re: [Sat] Aug 30 [V+] (The Best & The Last)

Post by WrathzRevenge »

You gotta love those Hinds.
The Invisible SPAAG by Issus
"Homer: Wrathz, I order you to find that vehicle, and destroy it with the telekinetic abilities gifted to you by your extreme rage!
Wrathz: I'll try, but we're getting fuckin' destroyed out here!"

Mr-Link

Post by Mr-Link »

There is not much else to be said....the last session was amazing. Taking on t-80s with our adorable little M60 was wonderful.

Dancemoox, Satire, you guys are the best. Thanks for all your work. I fully expect to be having V+ withdrawal syndromes this Saturday.

Till the next time.

Thirith

Post by Thirith »

I missed this one, having been away on holiday for three weeks and only returning on Sunday. *major sadface* Thanks a lot to the people who ran the V+ sessions, the participants and everyone who made the couple of sessions I joined great fun.
"Until now we scraped along the ground like rats, but from now on, we soar. Like eagles. Yeah. LIKE EAGLES... ON... POGO STICKS." - Grim Fandango

Denel

Post by Denel »

My apologies for the delayed reply, but I would also like to pass on my thanks to the hosts for all their efforts each session and behind the scenes.

Thanks in particular to Satire for helping me when I made my one and only mission and getting it onto the server.

As others have said V+ has been the most fun I've had in A2 and it was good to go out on a high in this last session. I'll be taking an extended absence from the A3 sessions until the middle of October due to work commitments, so have fun all.
For Reza our leaders, for Neocron the party, for the people...