[Mon] 02 May 2011 (Housemaster Send-Off ... no really)

How we died
fer

[Mon] 02 May 2011 (Housemaster Send-Off ... no really)

Post by fer »

Missions:
  • Ivory Hunt x2
  • Bombs Away
  • Cordonbleufor
  • Strife Valley LE
  • the one where we kill a priest
  • the where we visit an island and kill people
Not an official session, but who cares about things being official? Good turnout (10+ comrades) on the server for several hours, during which time we saw some new comrades join the struggle. And not just join, in a few cases lead. In fact, after a false start with my rubbish commanding of Ivory Hunt, we went on to finish Ivory Hunt and Bombs Away (the latter for the first time ever, and with new comrade egg in command). After that normal services was restored, although towards the end some of us checked out a few of comrade nkenny's LITE missions and had lots of fun killing priests. True story, bro.

:hist101:

As for Housemaster leaving? So, yeah, this was all getting a bit Steven's Last Night In Town:

j/k comrade Housemaster. We're going to miss you.

generalcarver

Re: [Mon] 02 May 2011 (Housemaster Send-Off ... no really)

Post by generalcarver »

I was extremely proud of my fire team, ah Jon and Karokee I think, in the Break Out mission. They followed orders very well and stayed in formation. I kept the 4 of us in a simple diamond formation. M249 on point. It was great. We pushed through contact front and on the flanks with no trouble. Very proud of you comrades. <salute>

Joseph-Sulphur

Re: [Mon] 02 May 2011 (Housemaster Send-Off ... no really)

Post by Joseph-Sulphur »

Belatedly, I'd like to say I enjoyed my first folk session a lot. Ivory hunt was particularly fun, we blew lots of stuff up and egg shot down the littlebird immediately both times.

I raise my glass to Housemaster, he's going to have a really, really shitty first term.