[Sun] 21 August 2011 (Return of the Housemaster)

How we died
fer

[Sun] 21 August 2011 (Return of the Housemaster)

Post by fer »

Missions:
  • Finale SE
  • Internicine
  • Skyline
  • The Dogs of War
Comrade Housemaster rejoined the revolution and we all rejoiced in his leadership skills. And after the first mission (the newly-expanded Finale SE) had ended (in defeat; in mere minutes), we got on with the session. And it was [even more] glorious! Despite the summer we had an excellent turnout of over 20 guests. After the waves of T-72s in Finale SE, we tried mini-human waves in Internicine (less effective). Skyline received its debut in a Folk session and was completed in epic style (special mentions for comrades Tigershark and Xiathorn for leadership skills, and comrade Egg for extreme map clicking ninja skills), and we rounded out the session with The Dogs of War, once again under the command of comrade Housemaster. And we actually won.

:hist101:

Bodge

Re: [Sun] 21 August (Return of the Housemaster)

Post by Bodge »

a brief AAR with some screens -
I was most impressed with the fact my cunning plan on Internicine worked so beautifully. Well done to Iceraiser who carried out his role to perfection. A good solid defense and vigiliant eyes from all was capped with a cold, clean execution from Nullkigan.

In dogs of war I did two things, shoot one dude hiding at the base of a rig and scavenge a satchel to end the mission. Was nice watching people moving between tasks and such.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/bodge/screenshots - some screens here.