Post by fer »

Missions:
  • Vintage (part 1)
  • Vintage (part 2)
  • Rural Ural LE
  • Finale SE
  • Rescue
  • Crateresistance
Also, there may have been an unofficial instance of Defend the Base, but the Party is unable to comment on that at this present time. Or the part about captured air cows flying in formation.

Well, that was a fine session, comrades. For the first time ever, we had back-to-back victories in Vintage (part 1) and Vintage (part 2), followed by victory in Rural Ural LE (despite the lack of NVGs and a final section fought in near-darkness). Truly, the Third International Fighting Brigade of Takistan in the name of Che Guevara was in danger of looking like a competent outfit, until - fortunately - comrade Sulphur suggested a round of Finale SE. Everybody was killed, naturally, but it should be remarked that comrade Vorrin's plan was so good that we almost - almost - might have won. With our playercount still past 20, we enjoyed two wonderfully tense and atmospheric adversarials: Rescue and Crateresistance (the latter was restricted to one cache thanks to a gentleman's agreement).

Great to see some new and returning ARPS faces: Tankerwade (from the venerable SimHQ community) and MacMurchu (ARPS). Welcome to the Folk sessions, comrades!

:v:

Capernatious

Re: [Sun] 26 February 2012

Post by Capernatious »

EDIT: apparently my aspect ratio was set to 16:9, which is why everything looks slightly too tall and oval.

I have a couple video fragments and two screenshots, but they are bad quality. Apologies in advance. I hope I won't be executed for this.

From the mission rescue, we have two videos:
Draakon's deaf:

Hostage banter:

Bodge managed to sit in a pile of carpets and then die because of a combination of grain and doors. (That's his head sticking out there)

During the adverserial Crateresistance, we noticed Joe's amazing hat, and subsequently recorded it: