[Sun] 03 Mar 2013 (Ill Communication)

How we died
SuperU

Re: [Sun] 03 Mar 2013 (Ill Communication)

Post by SuperU »

Terminal Boy wrote:A couple of notes on Red Snow for future Russian commanders:

1. When equipped with short-range suppressed weapons, squads/FTs can't provide a base of fire on enemy posistions 400-500 metres away.

2. Ordering the same squad to rush the enemy across open ground without any effective suppressing fire is only ever going to have one outcome.

1. I forgot we had peashooters, sorry!

2. Suppressing with peashooters is pointless as you addressed in 1. That and the AI doesn't react to suppression like other players do!

Skabooga

Post by Skabooga »

That tractor bears the proud distinction of having lead to the death of both Aziz and Azoz in "Holy Stones". Few farm implements can make such claims.

And I didn't mind being killed by you, AnvilFolk, in "Fueltopia", as that match was as entertaining to spectate as it was to play. It's a fun mission too, of course, I like that the lack of cover basically forces the raiders to recklessly rush the town :dance: .

Ferrard Carson

Post by Ferrard Carson »

Skabooga wrote:It's a fun mission too, of course, I like that the lack of cover basically forces the raiders to recklessly rush the town :dance: .
For this, we must thank comrade Black Mamba, one of our many darling mission-makers who rarely receive the credit they are due! All glory to the mission-makers!

~ Ferrard
"Take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turnin' of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' before she keels... makes her home."

Mr-Link

Post by Mr-Link »

Now that there is a *ahem* footage of me gloriously shooting comrade Draakon's foot, I had no excuse not to register on this forum. Thank you Anvilfolk for the funny video, even though you shot me from behind in the Holy Stones mission :argh: , all past sins are forgiven :P

In all honesty, I thought there are at least one or two other guys outside that tower who are waiting for me to come out or would at least attempt to drag or heal comrade Draakon.....well not on my watch! I saw a foot and I shot it....repeatedly.

Thank you all for fun session despite technical difficulties and thanks Ajax for the temporary server.