[Tue] 19 Mar 2013 (We beach here!)

How we died
SuperU

[Tue] 19 Mar 2013 (We beach here!)

Post by SuperU »

Thanks to the 38 comrades that came along to the fight today, hope you all had a blast!

Missions:
  • blackfolk down v3
  • arrival SE v4
  • swept se v1

After party / Testing!
  • turf war v4
  • Utes Assault v5
Please post your AARS below they are a good read and help the hosts and mission makers!

Cheers,

SuperU

Anvilfolk

Re: [Tue] 19 Mar 2013 (We beach here!)

Post by Anvilfolk »

That was a positively brilliant session. I only got to play the first three missions, then had to leave for dinner, but will post videos at some point.

They were textbook, at least from my point of view. Great communications all around, with all elements from the top to the bottom of the platoon hierarchy knowing exactly what to do.

My personal apologies to Kale, for trying to grenade the top floor of a building, only to have the grenade hit the top of the stairs and bounce right back down, killing him :( I should pratice 'nade throwing more. We all got killed shortly afterwards, so perhaps he got some satisfaction out of that :)

As usual, any tips or suggestions from people who were in my FT or my SLs are *greatly* appreciated! More micro, less micro, more of this, less of that... :)

Dogface

Post by Dogface »

Fun session! Don't have time for a full AAR but yes, all the missions tended to go nice and smoothly. Apart from a couple of tiredness-related screwups at the beginning of COing, uh.. swept? (And the fact that we all died.) But it wasn't too much of a clusterfuck at least. :P

Anvilfolk

Post by Anvilfolk »

Here's the Alpha 2 POV for Blackfolk Down :) I really liked that mission! Felt like we were in control the whole time. I'd like to see what Bravo was doing though - they breached the buildings themselves, right?

Defensive missions aren't as "fun" to watch, I think, so I'm not sure if I'll get a video of Arrival SE, but I promised Kale I'd get him footage of my grenading him to death by accident, so I'll get something for Swept SE soon ;)