[Tue] 30 Apr 2013 (An intimate night with Tiger)

How we died
Tigershark

[Tue] 30 Apr 2013 (An intimate night with Tiger)

Post by Tigershark »

Missions:
  • Mail Man
  • Czech Mate
  • Holy Stones
  • Chernolo
Today up to 20 comrades who were not invited to Fer's birthday party at FA HQ undertook an old school adventure wandering through the missions of yore. We played old school, we played old favourites and all the "old" was our own homage to Fer turning 55.

Mail Man became an interesting exercise in helo logistics as one huey got shot down on landing and Zitrons Huey met an mystical fate only described by Zitronn as "sliding down a hill". Perhaps he can avoid taking the paper mache Huey next time. Might also consider a non-hilly landing zone. Toppo did a good job getting us through the pain. Zitron should have been left behind but instead found his way onto a LB extraction bird. Fer would discipline him if his arthritis wasn't giving him so much grief.

Czech Mate saw me once again under Toppo. Let me say, once you go Toppo, you never go back. He kept asking me to call him "the other white meat" but respectfully we asked to keep it professional. All was well under the command of Ex-GirlfriendFace DogFace until we actually engaged enemy at close range. Predictably the enemy was alerted by our collective pants crapping and picked us off slowly as we entered the silo compound. After Toppo died and Dan defiled his lifeless body I became leader and proceeded to lecture Dan on not getting shot. With Dan clearly understanding my words I went prone, crawled from under the fence and got shot. My dying memories were of Dan laughing.

Holy Stones. Iceraiser led us and we killed many. Unfortunately, we forgot the objective. I also shot Zerga...sorry Zerga. But I healed him using a combination of goat dung mixed with herbs and reiki.

Chernolo First time mission for me. I was police. Was rescued by Tired Hippo once....then got shot from above. Well played by OPFOR.

Thanks for those that turned up.
Sticking feathers up your ass does not make you a chicken.

tired hippo

Re: [Tue] 30 Apr 2013 (An intimate night with Tiger)

Post by tired hippo »

Holy Stones. Iceraiser led us and we killed many. Unfortunately, we forgot the objective. I also shot Zerga...sorry Zerga. But I healed him using a combination of goat dung mixed with herbs and reiki.
Seems shooting and healing team mates was a common theme in this mission. I managed to one up Tigershark by blasting my commander. Luckily I'm a bad enough shot with an RPK at point blank range that I managed not to kill Zitron.

Zergra

Re: [Tue] 30 Apr 2013 (An intimate night with Tiger)

Post by Zergra »

it was you?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw[/youtube]