[Fri] 03 May 2013 [V+] (The CDF killed the radio star.)

How we died
Cam

[Fri] 03 May 2013 [V+] (The CDF killed the radio star.)

Post by Cam »

Missions:
  • Radio Stars (Sahrani)
  • Dire Straits (Podagorsk)
  • Cratesistance (Podagorsk)
  • BlackFolkDown (Fallujah)
  • Random Engagements (Celle 2)
  • Helo On Earth (Celle 2)
To the 13 comrades that came along, thanks for coming to the session, hope you all had fun with it. Make sure to stick up an AAR, or alternatively just your thoughts and feelings on tonight's session.

daf

Re: [Fri] 03 May 2013 [V+] (The CDF killed the radio star.)

Post by daf »

Part madness, part shooting, all awesome, that's what the V+ sessions are to me and I can't believe there's no AAR so far, I'm so shocked I'm even writing my own AAR based on the notes I tend to put on the video archive.

Radio Stars (Sahrani)
I was trytecker guard, I wanted him to moonwalk but the CO wouldn't autorise it so all that I could really do was stare at him making sure he didn't activate his laser eyes and tried to escape. Eventually the enemy came and even though trytecker sneakingly tried to leak out information to them by shouting they still shot him and me in cold blood, showing their true colors as brutal murderers they were.

Overall it was an interesting fun experience as a guard but I feel i need to work on my banter/wit to make it interesting enough for the prisoner.

Dire Straits (Podagorsk)
A cacophony of information flood in wile we walked into the passage, including zerga confessing that he was indeed an alien with an antenna growing out of his ass, however he was still willing to die for the motherland so that was enough for me. The slow crossing seemed to be going well until MMG decided to go rogue and get themselves shot leaving the rest of the squad to fend for themselves without any heavy toys, we still did well enough including shooting us down a chopper until the tall grass and high precision AI fire claimed almost all of us, sadly the ones that would have made it ended up dead by the wrath of an impatient Cam.

Cratesistance (Podagorsk)
The plan was simple, hide in the middle and wait to pounce, so we waited... and waited... until finally contact, I did my best to support Draakon following him in his charge which ended when he got shot, I tried to create a smoke wall to not make it obvious were we were and heal him up, it worked however ended up dead when trying to heal in open ground, smart move daf. Independent still got the victory home.

BlackFolkDown (Fallujah)
We flew, we crashed, the end.

BlackFolkDown 2nd attempt (Fallujah)
So we tried it again, getting to the ground alive this time with only a bad Irish accent in terms of damage, we bound pushed west, all was well until AntlerOwl and Zergra got wounded, I tried to go and help and hope seemed to shine trough until a technical drove across the curve and filled me with more holes then a swiss cheese, it all went down hill from there.

Random Engagements (Celle 2)
We went into the foggy spooky woods... filled with sucking sounds but the horror of combat awaited us in town, we had spotted enemies hunkered down in a building down the road, we ended up so fixated on them which we didn't even see more of them sneaking on the side and shooting us dead, leaderless and confused we ended up being easy prey.

Helo on Earth (Celle 2)
We still didn't even start to plan when Kale run off into the woods, wile briefing an alien terrorist with strange powers appeared and sent enemy forces down upon us, we all got banged up but since kale was our medic we never got the proper treatment we deserved. We kept going until we finally made contact with the chopper trying to get Zergra to stop drinking and doing drugs. As we boarded the chopper healing broke so two downed men were left behind, not one to abandoned I did the only thing I could, I gave them peace.