Post by Cam »

Missions:
  • Gold Dust (Fallujah)
  • The Radio Stars (Sahrani)
  • Helo On Earth (Celle 2)
  • Random Engagements (Podagorsk)
  • Chologorsk (Podagorsk)
  • Kovrov Clearance(Podagorsk)
Another fun session tonight, with 17 comrades turning up to enjoy a set of fun missions, as well as a match between the two ARMA titans (if by titans you mean "decently good"), SuperU and StrangLove.

Feel free to post an AAR and general comment on the session below, and thanks to you all for coming along and (hopefully) having a good time.

Cam

Crocuta

Re: [Fri] 17 May 2013 [V+] (Grudge match)

Post by Crocuta »

I'm very sorry for the friendly fire, Cam. I see myself as a person who doesn't do that kind of thing.

Gold Dust - Head and I were the ninja SUV, zipping in to steal explosives from lightly guarded quiches caches. We managed to get three before a rooftop DShKM took me out for a while.

Helo On Earth - While waiting for the chopper, I took a brief look back the way we came and saw the forest come alive. When we were all finally on-board, I jumped out with daf and tried to give covering fire while he helped head. It was a stupid idea, and I'll think it through next time.

Random Engagements - I couldn't find a place to call home. Then I died. The end.

Chologorsk - It was only at the mission end screen that I realised that the few makarov rounds I fired at the cop on the roof at ~50 metres actually killed him. I thought it was all about the sound effects.

tryteyker

Post by tryteyker »

This was a really boring session for me to say the least, and I'm really sorry for the long planning time at the beginning and complications during the first mission. Luckily Cam was my Medic and he was able to take over. Quite sad that I wasn't able to join afterwards as I was stuck on "Recieving Data" all the time, somehow. Also, ACRE was acting up. Needless to say I still don't know what the issue is :(

SuperU

Post by SuperU »

Crocuta wrote: Helo On Earth - While waiting for the chopper, I took a brief look back the way we came and saw the forest come alive. When we were all finally on-board, I jumped out with daf and tried to give covering fire while he helped head. It was a stupid idea, and I'll think it through next time.
That mission was going so damn well until the end, should have cut the video at when we all got in the helo ;P

Also huzzah for rule Britannia!