[Fri] 14 June 2013 [V+] (Who can? Dan can!)

How we died
StrangLove

[Fri] 14 June 2013 [V+] (Who can? Dan can!)

Post by StrangLove »

Missions:
  • Amphibious Assault (Dan flew. Everyone else died)
  • Crash Site (Wiped doesn't begin to describe it - team Galo Sengen barely drew breath)
  • Random Engagements-S (Secret room...)
  • Gold Dust (Tyres are overrated, as is losing, judging by dream team's efforts on this stonker)
  • HOSTages (Littlebird? I think Ice's was more a Littleborked)

Sweet session chaps. Thanks all for coming along, I had a blast (Despite some mission issues), and I hope you did too. Hell, I'll tell you what: Write an AAR about what a excellent time you had! That way, we can all enjoy your misery! Hey, I'll even let you use some of the extra special smilies! :siiigh:

Thanks, Strang

Crocuta

Re: [Fri] 14 June 2013 [V+] (Who can? Dan can!)

Post by Crocuta »

I missed the first mission because my mic was picking up some insane distortion. Turned out that a cable connector was resting on the PSU downstream.

Gaius mixed up both of his PTT keys until half way through Random Engagements. I don't mean to be mean spirited, but it was pretty funny.

The highlight of the night for me was Jolly Green, in which the six remaining on the server escaped from Podagorsk, with Guus looking for us in the air. I didn't manage to get a good shot on anything, but still fun anyway.

Small clip from the second run of HOSTages with SuperU stuck in a deadly animation frame.