[Tue] 18 Jun 2013 (Tactical Trees)

How we died
Black Mamba

Re: [Tue] 18 Jun 2013 (Tactical Trees)

Post by Black Mamba »

Also Crocuta's clip reminds me of this: sounds horribly stupid, but when a vehicle parks in front of you, park behind it, or slow the hell down if you absolutely need to go beyond it. There is no sensible reason to park alongside it and you just risk doing that. I've seen that thing pretty close to happen quite often recently, and it's a shame to waste somebody's mission just for that.

Finally, Dogface is a troll, he intentionally shot me twice, claiming a "bunny" was running around. (Now that I'm thinking about it, the first time was not Dogface and it was about a "dude" running around. But still.)

Oh, and I'm also sorry for shooting Tiger while he was carrying a dead body, at night, in a ruined Castle. Wait. No, actually I'm not.

Pr3sario

Post by Pr3sario »

Black Mamba wrote:
Finally, Dogface is a troll, he intentionally shot me twice, claiming a "bunny" was running around. (Now that I'm thinking about it, the first time was not Dogface and it was about a "dude" running around. But still.)
I shot you the first time, but only because you crossed my line of fire. Workshop 101 dude!
I make videos starring you lot. To see yourself live or die just click here

Dogface

Post by Dogface »

That rabbit was a menace. I don't see how I can be expected to worry about trivialities like "checking my field of fire" and "not pulling the trigger when I see someone's legs approaching" when faced with such a threat. Frankly, you should be thanking me for allowing you to make such a brave sacrifice in support of such a vital action.