[Mission]fkco_adv69_police_rescue_v1-6.Zargabad

Kill your comrades. Wholesale
kalelovil

[Mission]fkco_adv69_police_rescue_v1-6.Zargabad

Post by kalelovil »

Adversarial mission for ~13-69 players in which US Blufor attempt to rescue some Independent policemen hiding somewhere (randomly generated) within the ruins of Zargabad, while Takistani Militia Opfor try to find and kill the policemen first.
All teams know about the whereabouts of the disabled police APC which contains some gear Independent may find useful.

Night mission with some moonlight and searchlights. Blufor and most of Opfor have NVGs, while Independent and Opfor snipers don't (although they do have some pistol-mounted flash-lights).
Independent also have no maps or compasses.

Victory conditions for Blufor and Independent are for at least 3 of Independent to reach the military base at the north-east of the map, or to eliminate all of Opfor.
Victory conditions for Opfor are to reduce Independent to 2 alive or less, or to eliminate all of Blufor.

Notes:
-At least 3 Independent slots need to be filled.
-The Independent medic may have some difficulty healing while holding a pistol. Hold a different or no weapon, or repeat the heal action a few times and it will work.

http://www.mediafire.com/?82tz98ha964zeat
Last edited by kalelovil on Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Black Mamba

Re: [Mission]fkco_adv69_police_rescue_v1-6.Zargabad

Post by Black Mamba »

An ACRE version of that one would be most welcome if we get to continue the ACRE sessions. I could try and make that if you're not interested/don't have time.

kalelovil

Re: [Mission]fkco_adv69_police_rescue_v1-6.Zargabad

Post by kalelovil »

Black Mamba wrote:An ACRE version of that one would be most welcome if we get to continue the ACRE sessions. I could try and make that if you're not interested/don't have time.
That does sound interesting, if we can get the needed number of people in an ACRE session. Would Blufor then be able to give Independent a radio tuned to Blufor's frequency once they find them?

I've only played one session of ACRE and don't know the process involved in making a mission ACRE compatible.
You are welcome to do so, although it might be best to wait for the mission to be tested properly in FOLK or RPS's Tactical Tuesday first so that I can make any Blufor/Opfor balance changes if they are neccessary.