A2CCP: Help bring medics and engineers for all factions!

Kill your comrades. Wholesale
harakka

A2CCP: Help bring medics and engineers for all factions!

Post by harakka »

Mission makers may be familiar with an unfortunate oversight in A2/OA: several of the factions lack medics and/or engineers, thus making it annoying to create missions using them. This is also why F2 uses "exchange" medics and engineers from other factions where they're lacking, with some associated briefing and marker issues.

With the Community Configuration Project it's now possible to get this fixed. Thanks to Head creating the missing unit configs, the majority of work has already been done. What you can do however, should you happen to have an account on DevHeaven, is to vote this ticket up to get it implemented. Also if you're experienced with unit configs and such, feel free to suggest improvements to the ticket.
Me and him, we're from different ancient tribes. Now we're both almost extinct. Sometimes you gotta stick with the ancient ways, the old school ways. I know you understand me.

fer

Re: A2CCP: Help bring nedics and engineers for all factions!

Post by fer »

The Party strongly endorses this initiative. Also, some men have set up a little machine gun behind us (for motivation). To the voting butanz!

:hist101: