Upvoting request (no, it's not reddit)

All Party-approved topics welcome
fer

Upvoting request (no, it's not reddit)

Post by fer »

What's this all about?
Some of you may have heard about the 'headless client', and some of you may not. Importantly, Party scientists equipped with huge radio masts (and/or accounts on Reddit) have been monitoring developments in other communities.

Wait, 'headless' you say? Is this like Sleepy Hollow?
No. You're not taking this seriously, comrade. Perhaps the thought of time alone in the cells with comrade host Tigershark will focus your mind?

Indeed it does! What do I need to do?
Excellent. Simple - there is a bug with the headless client, and BIS must be encouraged to address it. The correct mechanism is to upvote a particular ticket on DevHeaven. All good comrades are requested to lend their support to this ticket. The Party thanks you for your support!

Note: If you do not already have an account on DevHeaven, you'll need to register to vote.

Black Mamba

Re: Upvoting request (no, it's not reddit)

Post by Black Mamba »

I'm really glad you guys are following this too. Hopefully BIS will put in some time to solve that issue, but I don't see this going anywhere outside a beta patch.

Black Mamba

Re: Upvoting request (no, it's not reddit)

Post by Black Mamba »

Just thought I would give you guys the heads-up:
A good progress seems to have been done towards possible use of the Headless Client thingy today. It's in a beta patch right now, so I guess we'll have to wait and see what Dslyecxi reports after testing, but if it works, it should be included in the upcoming 1.63 patch (yeah, I know, another patch, again. This one does bear good promises though)