It's been fun

All Party-approved topics welcome
Ferrard Carson

Re: It's been fun

Post by Ferrard Carson »

Kefirz wrote:Too bad to see you leave..
But make sure you post a link to that blog dude, I will surely check it out :D
Fer, I'm sure our superior engineers can figure out a way to attach binoculars to an AK. Some duct tape might be involved so Kev pick it up from foreign and exotic lands, will you?
We'll just plop a D30 next to him. Every now and then, a random artillery shell will come crashing in from former Czechoslovakia to say hi :D

We'll miss you! (you'll be outside the effective range of our makarovs, after all)

~ Ferrard
"Take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turnin' of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' before she keels... makes her home."

Macaco

Post by Macaco »

Good riddance! Hmm that came out wrong. I mean, good luck in whatever life brings you. Keep in touch so we can use you as a messenger to BI and get our ideas into A3.

SpecialSoup

Post by SpecialSoup »

Good luck, Kev

daf

Post by daf »

Macaco wrote:Keep in touch so we can use you as a messenger to BI and get our ideas into A3.
Definitely more goats. Hope you got enough indie bundles to not feel gaming withdraw, best of luck.

Mamuto

Post by Mamuto »

It has been fun playing with you, good luck in your future endeavors and we hope to see you back for a session sometime!

DarkTatka

Post by DarkTatka »

Welcome to far flung lands :)!

thekev506

Post by thekev506 »

I made it! Currently establishing Chateau Kev and struggling with doing the shopping run ('Those look like porridge oats, they'll do for breakfast! I'll need sugar for porridge, is this sugar? I mean it looks like sugar'), I'll stick a link to my blog on here later on when I've made a 'I'm here' post on there.
DEINE WUNDERSCHÖNEN AUGEN HEAD
-Wolfenswan

thekev506

Post by thekev506 »

Here we go - http://theonlyenglishmaninthevillage.wordpress.com/
it's still early days on there so there isn't much content, but if you've got 10 minutes to spare check it out :D
DEINE WUNDERSCHÖNEN AUGEN HEAD
-Wolfenswan

m0ntag

Post by m0ntag »

Nice blog, Kev. I'll follow you and eagerly await your return to the warm and inviting folds of FA.
I don't like the term 'Medic'. I prefer 'Fun Enabler' or 'Maximum Fun Ensurance Counselor'. What's more fun than being shot once? Being shot twice.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/m0ntag
whitesymphonia wrote:I know that I can count on m0ntag to save my ass when wounded...