CO/SL feedback thread

All Party-approved topics welcome
Doofling

CO/SL feedback thread

Post by Doofling »

I've heard demands of a "constructive criticism" thread for SLs/COs for a few times and after tonights session (where I had to do an impromptu SL and CO job for the first time with FA) I thought I'd add my voice to the calls.
What I have in mind is just general feedback on the SLing and COing of anyone (asking for it in the thread?), be it short or long, generally any comments for people taking on the sometimes rather difficult jobs of CO/SL to improve their (and everyone elses) experiences.
I think it'd be cool to seperate the feedback thingies a bit from the general AARs for easily keeping track of both and maybe also encourage more feedback on leader performances apart from the general AARs.
I think it'd be best to keep it nice and friendly unless you're sure that the other person won't mind blunt criticism
head wrote: Be blunt, eg HEAD YOU SUCK AS CO NEVER AGAIN PLOX
Any thoughts on this?
Last edited by Doofling on Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

head

Re: CO/SL feedback thread

Post by head »

Plz give me creative

Black Mamba

Post by Black Mamba »

i'll just link this here. It might be a good read, and maybe the two threads could be merged. (although as I understand, you want people to comment on your leading? In which case these might be two different things).

Doofling

Post by Doofling »

They could be linked together, but what I had in mind was more along the lines of others commenting the leading of any person that asked for it.
Reflecting on ones own actions can't hurt though, so they're kinda related.

fer

Post by fer »

Comrades - this is what AAR threads are for; feedback on someone's leadership (which should always be constructive and polite) is best provided within an AAR thread, where the other accounts of the mission provide the reader with greater context for your observations. Thank you.

:v: