[Iron Front] EASTERN FRONT OF DOOOM

Games that are not ArmA2 or Flight Sims

Moderator: oldhosts

head

[Iron Front] EASTERN FRONT OF DOOOM

Post by head »

Good day comrades, the party favors thoes who fight for the motherland against the German oppressors for by the means only 7.50(75%) you get free rifle and a ticket to Russia.

http://gamersgate.com/DD-IFL1944/iron-f ... ation-1944

JOIN US IN COMBAT YES.

Also its a very pretty game and the terrains are the best ever seen in the ARMA ENGINE

fer

Re: Iron-Front EASTERN FRONT OF DOOOM

Post by fer »

head wrote:Also its a very pretty game and the terrains are the best ever seen in the ARMA ENGINE
Comrade Head hasn't been drinking the anti-freeze (again), it really is the most gorgeous terrain. I'll certainly be up for an ad hoc session of this game if there is interest.

Wilson

Re: [Iron Front] EASTERN FRONT OF DOOOM

Post by Wilson »

Sorry to bump an old thread but does anyone actually play this? I bought it along and played it once lol. Wouldn't mind having a game or two.

Anvilfolk

Post by Anvilfolk »

Never bought it, but how does it compare with i44? It's the same general idea, is it not? I think I remember reading some less than stellar reviews at some point, but I didn't delve too deep into that.

Kefirz

Post by Kefirz »

well it is based on Eastern Front, duh :D which I really missed in i44, also like 90% of the buildings there are enterable and I think there was a neat building damage mechanic
''I am not going against tanks'' - Tryteyker, MAT gunner.
''Downboated so much, it's an u-boat now.'' - Boberro.
''Sorry, I meant hon hon hon baguette baguette Eiffel Tower'' - Mabbott

Anvilfolk

Post by Anvilfolk »

Kefirz wrote:well it is based on Eastern Front, duh :D which I really missed in i44, also like 90% of the buildings there are enterable and I think there was a neat building damage mechanic
Sometimes I derp a lot ;) I'm not much of a fan of the Eastern Front myself, but I do some Red Orchestra 2 on occasion :)

AJAX
Host

Post by AJAX »

I really like the game but no one plays it. It plays well and would be great if it had more people playing it. I'd go a round with you guys if you make a date to play it.