[Tue] 16 Sep 2014 (I'm gonna host you all night long)

How we died (in the future)
Tigershark

[Tue] 16 Sep 2014 (I'm gonna host you all night long)

Post by Tigershark »

Missions:
  • Castell
  • Clearance Sale
  • Footloose
After-Party:
  • Bedtime II
  • RaceThunder XL
17 comrades put on their best dresses and make-up for tonight's session for which I personally thank all you. I also thanked your mothers, sisters and family pets in that "special" way.

I particularly enjoyed the manuevering in Footloose. Went down right to the wire.

As ever, please post your thoughts, feedback, screenshots and video here - comrade YouTube Hero SuperU doesn't just produce our video idents, but provides leadership and guidance to propaganda artists. We also have a new YouTube channel that he manages so if you have any content you think should feature then let him know and he will sort you out, for more info check out this thread!; more guidance on video editing for Folk ARPS is provided by comrade Ferrard Carson. Posts in the AAR threads really help us (the hosts and mission makers), both with understanding how we can improve the experiences, and showing potential comrades what our sessions are like.
Sticking feathers up your ass does not make you a chicken.

AJAX
Host

Re: [Tue] 16 Sep 2014 (I'm gonna host you all night long)

Post by AJAX »

Gotta say I love the Arma3 action. It feels very A2 ACE like in allot of ways.

Sooo many fun times!!
I love my FOLKARPS!

Arthur

Post by Arthur »

Hi guys,

This was my first time playing with you and first time playing something other than SP scenarios, BR, or KOTH. Even though I felt mostly useless I had alot of fun. :dance:

I hope to play again.

Thanks.

boberro

Post by boberro »

How I saw it:
In Castell we did pretty good, then we got transported with Mi-48 and got killed with GP when getting out.
In Clearance Sale we were supposed to attack, but in the end we held the line for as long as possible (while Lietuvis kept informing everyone around that he has no idea what's going on)
In Footloose we were supposed to attack each another, but one side got heavier guns, which stopped being important as soon as it turned into series of dogfights.
Delete this marker please. You're scaring the tank.
My screenshots are being added using Steam Screenshots Sharing Script™. You'll need Tampermonkey (Chrome) or Greasemonkey (Firefox) On Opera should be good to go..

Tigershark

Post by Tigershark »

Footloose both sides were slotted evenly with 2 fts per squad.

What do you mean heavier guns?

Also...may I ask..is there a hidden message in this feedback? Are you trying to say you weren't satisfied with last night's missions/experience?

boberro

Post by boberro »

Hard to tell, I dieded first in that mission anyway :D
But wasn't bluefor issued with MMG ?
Delete this marker please. You're scaring the tank.
My screenshots are being added using Steam Screenshots Sharing Script™. You'll need Tampermonkey (Chrome) or Greasemonkey (Firefox) On Opera should be good to go..

lietuvis10

Post by lietuvis10 »

Video of Footloose.My first try at music.Also tell me if I am using the ident wrong.

Role:Alpha 1 FTL

Aqarius
Host

Post by Aqarius »

Castel
CSAT A3 FTL
Went relatively smoothly, as the squad advanced in a wedge along the hill. After an initial contact, A3 acted as the squad's rear guard, bounding forward to breach and clear. Upon encountering the enemy, Boberro dropped, the Ai took over and started channeling John Fucking Rambo. Fixing ourselves, we pushed on, fending off sporadic resistance, with a couple of waaay too close cals for comfort. Then we got out of that chopper and got cut to shreds.

Clearance sale
NATO A1 FTL
We cleared the way to "skull compound", and a prophetic name if I ever saw one. I was taking potshots at whoever entered my field of fire, while the enemy tried to whittle down the wall I was hiding behind. I think I was ultimately dropped by a GMG

Footloose
AAF ASL
After an initial contact, sent A2 to go assault, figuring the terrain would give me ample warning time to divert A1 when the enemy tries to sneak up. On one hand, I was right, in that the whole fireteam was clearly visible . On the other hand, I neglected to check my uniform, and thought they were A1 :v: .

Bedtime II
A1 FTL
The ambush was a resounding sucess. We knocked them out, got the gear, and were running to meet the rest of the team and break out fro-
[/allegedly]

Tigershark

Post by Tigershark »

boberro wrote:Hard to tell, I dieded first in that mission anyway :D
But wasn't bluefor issued with MMG ?
Initially....then we evened out the teams by making them both just FT based teams.

Now one side might have better quality SAWs than the other but there was no MMG team on either side.

SuperU

Post by SuperU »

***Babe***