[Tue] 03 Feb 2015 (Willing commander)

How we died (in the future)
Aqarius
Host

[Tue] 03 Feb 2015 (Willing commander)

Post by Aqarius »

Tonight, 22 brave comrades had come to advance our cause, even at the price of their own untimely demise!
  • Buzzard
  • Manhunt
  • A Box in a Box
  • Yielding Sabre
Afterparty
  • Sky Rangers
As ever, please post your thoughts, feedback, screenshots and video here - comrade YouTube Hero SuperU doesn't just produce our video idents, but provides leadership and guidance to propaganda artists. We also have a new YouTube channel that he manages so if you have any content you think should feature then let him know and he will sort you out, for more info check out this thread!; more guidance on video editing for Folk ARPS is provided by comrade Ferrard Carson. Posts in the AAR threads really help us (the hosts and mission makers), both with understanding how we can improve the experiences, and showing potential comrades what our sessions are like.

Also comrades. Our yearly confiscation of the potato harvest is almost at an end. Thanks to all of you who have donated we are now just a little short of having our glorious server safely running for another year. In case you would like to help us (yay!) then please click this link.
[/allegedly]

Ninja Demon

Re: [Tue] 03 Feb (Willing commander)

Post by Ninja Demon »

Reppyboyo

Post by Reppyboyo »

Usual highlight style of vid, including the pilots eyes view of the slight take off mishap(s).

Ninja Demon

Post by Ninja Demon »

did you know that IFV was there

Reppyboyo

Post by Reppyboyo »

No, actually.
Surprised I didnt get blasted the moment I left the hanger in that case.

AJAX
Host

Post by AJAX »

I believe this video to be from the Man Hunt Mission...
ALWAYS a GREAT TIME to be had at FolkARPS sessions. Just glad I could make that Tuesday.

audiox
Host

Post by audiox »

That widescreen arma is pretty sexy stuff.

Anyways. Thanks for the videos guys, its always great to see missions from other peoples points of view!

Link

Post by Link »

Well, that's 2 sessions in a row where I've killed a teammate. It was for me a very effective learning exercise. Do not have your CC PTT (Or any other key for that matter) next to your nade key. If you do accidentally throw a nade at a team mate, ineffectually saying "Look out" doesn't help. Doubly so if, in your panic, you only send it to the CC channel. Anyway, apologies to Lynche, this weeks unfortunate victim.

Moving on, here's some highlights from the session. There isn't much of yielding saber, mostly bigbosses valiant last stand. Having fallen for the trap that put me in the ASL spot, (Damn you Aqarius ;)) and beginning the mission by killing one of my own team pretty much on the LZ, I rather lost confidence in my abilities and was just trying not to cock anything else up, which made for rather dull viewing :)

My mod installer thingy - Check it out!