[Tue] 01 Sep 2015 (Day of the exploding vehicles)

How we died (in the future)
Freyja
Host

[Tue] 01 Sep 2015 (Day of the exploding vehicles)

Post by Freyja »

With a mighty hurrah for the 25 or so human beings that decided to join us today, it is time to tell a little story. A story of bravery and of cowardice more bravery, a story of heroes going up against impossible odds as the host forgot to change the difficulty and most importantly, a story of a seriously large amount of military hardware going up in smoke.

Runlist
  • Tank U Agios - Tank Adversarial
  • Helljumpers- Paratrooper Co-op
  • Huzzah II Mechanized Co-op
  • Hexagoners - Infantry Adversarial
Afterparty
  • Salt Riders
A session incredibly rich in incredibly expensive vehicles exploding all over the place from all sides, few things were left unexploded when all was said and done. A huge thank you to all comrades new as well as old for showing up to help reduce various expensive things to piles of burning rubble!

As always, comments are most welcome below, especially with regards to new missions for ideas to improve existing missions and make shiny new ones. Also, if you have a nice story be sure to tell it. Videos are always much appreciated, and will be appropriated by our propaganda departement if you tell us about them.

If you think commanding seems like fun, yet hesitate because you worry that you won't come up with a reasonable plan on such short notice, then check out our leadership programme.

If you want to test out an updater/launcher for all your mod needs look no further than our Comrade head's marvellous contraption.

Did you notice that some vehicles/players had way cool FA Tractors on them tonight? That's because of the power of our squad tags. Get yours whilst stocks last.

Sparks

Re: [Tue] 01 Sep 2015 (Day of the exploding vehicles)

Post by Sparks »

And thanks to Dabbo for live streaming on youtube - I couldn't play, but I was able to watch in one window while working away in others. Definitely technology the party should investigate for regular use :D
guns.ie ● stochasticgeometry.ie ● weak.ie

Don't tell mom I'm a pilot, she thinks I play piano in a whorehouse

Reppyboyo

Post by Reppyboyo »

I may or may not be responsible for taking out the entirety of A2 during Helljumpers. >_>

Reppyboyo

Post by Reppyboyo »

Dabbo

Post by Dabbo »

I had a very enjoyable session, I was also streaming the whole session at the time too as I was testing the new YouTube Gaming service.

The whole session (unedited) is here:

The mission start times are listed in the description if you want to skip past all the boring bits.

:D

Ccrasus

Post by Ccrasus »

Thanks Dabbo for the video, it was interesting to see my excursion into FTLing from another perspektive, and I'll try to make things better next time.
(My stuttering and horrible accent don't exactly help ;) )
I never know what to write here