[Tue] 09 Sep 2015 (Tier 3 Operators)

How we died (in the future)
Eagle_Eye

[Tue] 09 Sep 2015 (Tier 3 Operators)

Post by Eagle_Eye »

Tonight our platoon numbered 21 as myself and Netkev used all of our zeus powers to try and kill everyone, achieving disappointing results.
The party participated in the following operations:
  • Idiots 1
  • Appropriation part 1
  • Land's End
  • Mailman
  • Exodus
  • GlubGlubGlub
  • Escape from Altis

As always, comments are most welcome below, especially with regards to new missions for ideas to improve existing missions and make shiny new ones. Also, if you have a nice story be sure to tell it. Videos are always much appreciated, and will be appropriated by our propaganda department if you tell us about them.

If you think commanding seems like fun, yet hesitate because you worry that you won't come up with a reasonable plan on such short notice, then check out our leadership programme.

If you want to test out an updater/launcher for all your mod needs look no further than our Comrade head's marvellous contraption.

Did you notice that some vehicles/players had way cool FA Tractors on them tonight? That's because of the power of our squad tags. Get yours whilst stocks last.

madrak_the_red
Host

Re: [Tue] 09 Sep 2015 (Tier 3 Operators)

Post by madrak_the_red »

I certainly enjoyed being operator as fuck in lands end. Tap tap, tango down
TURN OUT FOR WHAT

Freyja
Host

Post by Freyja »

Exodus was so much fun, there unfortunately wasn't enough contacts to make A1s (incredibly efficient) hold over the eastern front questioned for even a second, but it was fantastically interesting regardless.

The vehicles and "active timer" so to speak added immensely to the idea of the battlefield being a living space, and the efficiency of the retreat and defenses were very unusual for our the level of competence we usually display. Oh, and having the LZ covered in bad guys was absolutely hilarious.

Eagle_Eye

Post by Eagle_Eye »

Yeah Netkev I was very impressed with how well everyone did in Exodus.

I was pulling sort of double duty as MAT spotter and ocassional zeus. I had to call in extra infantry to keep A1 occupied, and a few extra vehicles since we had too many PCMLs. I will be tweaking it a bit this week to give the transports better unload points, so that we dont massacre them as they dismount. Might have to include a few more BTRs as well while im at it.

madrak_the_red
Host

Post by madrak_the_red »

As MMG at A1, I popped so many guys coming over the ridgeline towards us. It was brutal
TURN OUT FOR WHAT