Post by fer »

Missions:
  • Generally Negotiable
  • HSLD(II)
  • Idiots II (updated)
  • Inter IV (updated)
  • Overrun
  • Salt Flyers (after-party)
Tonight's session saw up to 35 comrades engage in a series of uncharacteristically high-speed, low-drag performances involving helicopters, sky-diving, vintage rifles, and rudimentary helicopter gunships made out of people. There was even an execution, with disgraced former comrade Tubby McChubbles being put to death. The Party thanks everyone who managed to come along tonight, and apologies for anyone triggered by hearing the CO order comrade Netkev to "hook up with whoever will give him the best ..."

As ever, please post your thoughts, feedback, screenshots and video here - comrade YouTube Hero SuperU doesn't just produce our video idents, but provides leadership and guidance to propaganda artists. We also have a new YouTube channel that he manages so if you have any content you think should feature then let him know and he will sort you out, for more info check out this thread!; more guidance on video editing for Folk ARPS is provided by comrade Ferrard Carson. Posts in the AAR threads really help us (the hosts and mission makers), both with understanding how we can improve the experiences, and showing potential comrades what our sessions are like.

Finally, some recommended reading for all comrades, new and old:
:v:

madrak_the_red
Host

Re: [Sun] 20 Sep 2015 (Netkev Hook-up)

Post by madrak_the_red »

The brave boys of bravo squad from HSLD II

TURN OUT FOR WHAT

Cardova

Post by Cardova »

I had a ton of fun as always.

Of course the epic moment of the night was when Stoner went completely undetected by AAF during Inter IV:

Ralian

Post by Ralian »

HSLD II: TH4 Pilot
Most fun I've had in awhile. Getting to fly for the party is always a giant plus :)
We flew loose formations, but it was still cool to be in the rear and watch a line of helicopters roll out towards the objective. Good job to all the pilots and to the operators, who were truly oper8or as fÜk.

Departure:

Underway:

Go!

Midair picnic! Also it was right at that light level where I was emotionally conflicted about using NVGs.

The faint beam of a laser off TH2 lifting off in the distance, signaling the successful end of the mission.

Home sweet home!

It's only an explosion!
There are only three things I hate in this world: Ranting, Lists, and Irony.

boberro

Post by boberro »

CROWS GMG is a cancer that kills Arma :argh: (and me, through walls)
Delete this marker please. You're scaring the tank.
My screenshots are being added using Steam Screenshots Sharing Script™. You'll need Tampermonkey (Chrome) or Greasemonkey (Firefox) On Opera should be good to go..

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

After all our talk of maple-glazed bacon yesterday, I feel rather unpleasant reading the news today.

But in more pleasant things, now we all get to point and laugh at stoner and NOBODY WATCHES CO HELO.
:P
guns.ie ● stochasticgeometry.ie ● weak.ie

Don't tell mom I'm a pilot, she thinks I play piano in a whorehouse

Tubby McChubbles

Post by Tubby McChubbles »

I am still not entirely sure how I was allowed in the military. I seem to alternate between confusion, teamkilling, and being immediately killed.

darkChozo
Host

Post by darkChozo »

Generally Negotiable (CO driver)

a.k.a. have a 15 minute conversation with Netkev simulator.

This run didn't go quiiite as well as last time, mostly because the IFV that was supposed to serve as the vanguard for the first wave of reinforcements got shot before it could start reinforcing. That led to a very quiet negotiation defense. Still went pretty well, though, it seems to work okay as a quick mission for Sunday numbers.

HSLD(II) (TH2 Pilot)

First time flying for FA, good thing I managed not to crash until I wanted to crash. I also beared witness to the fabled Betrayal Of Soviet. Tubby is truly the Brutus of our generation.

Boarnoah

Post by Boarnoah »

Generally Negotiable
Alpha 1 Rifleman
That poor enemy reinforcements truck east of the town got crushed by mmg and alpha.

We had a bit of bother clearing the town, I believe all but one of our fireteam was wounded by a lone rifleman overlooking the courtyard we were clearing. Matters weren’t helped as he was shooting over the top of a wall. :cry:

Props to Soviet the best and chattiest ftl I've ever seen.

Ralian

Post by Ralian »

Oh, that reminds me:
The HORROR!:
There are only three things I hate in this world: Ranting, Lists, and Irony.