[Tue] 22 Sep 2015 (In which we won, somehow)

How we died (in the future)
Freyja
Host

[Tue] 22 Sep 2015 (In which we won, somehow)

Post by Freyja »

Braving the unknown, as well as some of the known, our party of 18 wise warriors wandered without worry in search of glory. I can't think of a good segue away from that sentence slash excuse to be alliterative, so here's the runlist.
I would like to thank everyone that showed up yet again, it is so lovely getting to murder men with y'all. See you around!

As always, comments are most welcome below, especially with regards to new missions for ideas to improve existing missions and make shiny new ones. Also, if you have a nice story be sure to tell it. Videos are always much appreciated, and will be appropriated by our propaganda departement if you tell us about them.

If you think commanding seems like fun, yet hesitate because you worry that you won't come up with a reasonable plan on such short notice, then check out our leadership programme.

If you want to test out an updater/launcher for all your mod needs look no further than our Comrade head's marvellous contraption.

Did you notice that some vehicles/players had way cool FA Tractors on them tonight? That's because of the power of our squad tags. Get yours whilst stocks last.

Cookieh

Re: [Tue] 22 Sep 2015 (In which we won, somehow)

Post by Cookieh »

Had a good night with good games!
Sadly me and rucklet had to snipe uphill which sucked big time. :siiigh:
Also got this pic from our first game i think.

Peasant

Post by Peasant »

Ghost hawk down ASL/CO

I's like to thank Darkchozo and Cookieh for some very good flying. I'd also like to thank everyone who died for being just the right number so we all fitted on the ghost hawk at the end. That felt like a quiet run of this mission, but I'm glad it went well.
What worked well: having the helicopters on station to do recon , picking extract lzs before we started.

What didn't work well: I didn't really k now what to do with Charlie and ignored them.

Reppyboyo

Post by Reppyboyo »

You left us to die you bastard! :P

Meanwhile, video stuffs:

Freyja
Host

Post by Freyja »

Hah, yeah you guys (the last 4 or so folk) really cleaned house at the end of Inter IV. Really good use of terrain.