[Tue] 20 Oct 2015 (Ending 1)

How we died (in the future)
Aqarius
Host

[Tue] 20 Oct 2015 (Ending 1)

Post by Aqarius »

22 comrades joined the fight tonight, eager for new victories. Little did they know, however, that they were to conquer not only their enemies, but fate itself! In a departure from the usual procedures, the Party scientists have, through sophisticated techniques of statistical analysis, selected tonights missions and predetermined the ending of each and every mission to be the default ending 1. This genius breakthrough, that was in no way caused by the host forgetting his own name let alone the mission endings, and whosoever spreads rumors to that effect shall be shot for treason, would prove no match for the bravery of our men, who singlehandedly managed to overturn every single prediction of the Party science department. With the knowledge of our abilities, no force in the universe will deter us!
Seriously, though, what are the odds?

MISSIONS AFTERPARTY
[/allegedly]

AJAX
Host

Re: [Tue] 20 Oct 2015 (Ending 1)

Post by AJAX »

Hillside view

Cratesistance

Saltraiders

darkChozo
Host

Re: [Tue] 20 Oct 2015 (Ending 1)

Post by darkChozo »

Not the most thrilling session video-wise, but some good moments regardless. Witch Hunt, Hillside View, and HELICOPTERS are probably the most interesting from my view.

Not the biggest fan of adversarials but this one was pretty okay. Somehow a CSAT guy managed to absorb two mags of 5.56, but hey, that's Iranian tech for you.

My first proper CO. Went pretty well, though to be honest I didn't really do too much COing as Alpha didn't need much guidance.

Again, not bad for an adversarial, though to the casual viewer 15 minutes of sniping at pixels is probably not the most thrilling thing.

The Zubr will protect me.

I think this is the longest I've seen a Salt Riders fight last.

Good round, got two or three kills depending on who's counting. But really, the highlight is me managing to perfectly bracket a helo with rockets at 2:10ish.