[Tue] 10 Nov 2015 (Wasteland)

How we died (in the future)
Aqarius
Host

[Tue] 10 Nov 2015 (Wasteland)

Post by Aqarius »

Tonight, 18 brave volunteers joined us, while the rest of the platoon was away, surely preparing the poppies and phoenixes for tomorrow's festivities. I mean, what other cause could one have to abandon his comrades on the field of battle?

Tonight's missions: Afterparty
[/allegedly]

EvilMachineDad

Re: [Tue] 10 Nov (Wasteland)

Post by EvilMachineDad »

Thanks for another night of great fun!

Offroading in the infantry carriers is just too damn cozy.

And an un-edited image of a vista from some nights ago.
I dont mind hanging back and being the "sit on your ass and look at Alpha having all the fun" team, when the view is like this :)

Pooter
Host

Post by Pooter »

Dangerous Quarry:
Completely a different run from last time. This time around our two fireteams and SL unit managed to sneak up all the way to the enemy compound without firing a shot and then got cut in half within 20 seconds. We managed to plant our two bombs and then shoot off two rockets at two vehicles before we decided to run away. We started running away with 5 of us. After an IFV found us it ended with 1 of us.

While we were running away I had an RPG and my last remaining squad member had a PCML. We dropped both of them so we could get away just that much quicker. Only 5 seconds later I hear the engine of an IFV, I spun around, picked up the PCML, aimed it just as the IFV came into view... fired... and missed... Darn those PCMLs are hard to aim in a pinch without a lock.

My squad member managed to escape. I was not so lucky.

EvilMachineDad

Post by EvilMachineDad »

Dangerous Quarry:
Incidentally Pooter, that was me you carried to the end. I felt so lost when you went down and I saw my name, alone in the teamspeak channel.
I honestly considered moving myself up to limbo to ask what to do >_< But then I steeled myself and poked my head up to see if I could locate the dropped PCML and RPG to be a MAN and face the enemy! two things happened that led me to make a run for a blue marker named "Trucks" instead: A volley from the vehicle snapping inches from my head. And then the sound of the vehicle leaving.

Moments before, I had asked Pooter if we should engage the hostiles shooting at us. He said "If you can find them, please do!" but of course I couldn't. So we ran. And then, I ran.
Those last few hundred meters alone in the dark, running towards something I wasn't even sure was our end goal, bullets snapping randomly but close, letting me know that they knew very well where I was. All I could do was manage my stamina and bearing.

When that victory sign flashed.. pure relief!

Thanks again guys. And thanks Pooter for guiding me all the way :)

intel64gamer

Re: [Tue] 10 Nov 2015 (Wasteland)

Post by intel64gamer »

Hornet's nest MMG1

Here is Hornet's nest from MMG1's point of view. Lots rounds were used that day.