[Tue] 08 Dec 2015 (Teleporting to the wrong floor)

How we died (in the future)
Eagle_Eye

[Tue] 08 Dec 2015 (Teleporting to the wrong floor)

Post by Eagle_Eye »

Tonight we numbered 31 in the fight against rebels, soldiers and aliens.
The party participated in the following operations:
  • Into the Woods
  • Uneasy Partners
  • Out of this world
  • Night of the Honking Dead
  • Shipping Problems
  • Helicopters
  • Helicopters + 120mm Cannons
  • Salt Riders
  • Salt Riders + AT
  • Bees [Modified]
As always, comments are most welcome below, especially with regards to new missions for ideas to improve existing missions and make shiny new ones. Also, if you have a nice story be sure to tell it. Videos are always much appreciated, and will be appropriated by our propaganda departement if you tell us about them.

If you think commanding seems like fun, yet hesitate because you worry that you won't come up with a reasonable plan on such short notice, then check out our leadership programme.

If you want to test out an updater/launcher for all your mod needs look no further than our Comrade head's marvellous contraption.

Did you notice that some vehicles/players had way cool FA Tractors on them tonight? That's because of the power of our squad tags. Get yours whilst stocks last.

Also don't miss your chance to have a real patch, on your real arm, in real life! And you can help us cover some of the server costs and keep the utopia alive for another year. Get yours here before stocks run: http://www.deadfrogstudios.com/FA_Morale/

Ninja Demon

Re: [Tue] 08 Dec 2015 (Teleporting to the wrong floor)

Post by Ninja Demon »

For the people that where still alive when it happend

AmishStrikeForce

Post by AmishStrikeForce »

Unrelated Note: I can't view these forum youtube links using firefox. :-/

Into the Woods I spawned in as a UAV operator, entrusted with a high tech rotocopter. Within seconds of take-off, my little robotic friend was the victim of an unprovoked and violent assault from a capitalist, technology-hating tree. My worth to him now little more than a spent condom, the CO dismissed me from under his command and I joined with Alpha...and immediately found myself wearing the bloody shoes of FTL. Teamspeak felt rebellious and joined forces with the trees for I was unable to speak in comms! Fortunately, Reppyboyo stepped up as FTL. Naturally, we victoriously succeeded at this mission (and I got a few kills despite my lowly origins as a UAV operator).

Uneasy Partners My Teamspeak issues resolved due to the assistance of a Party Engineer, I was voluntold to be FTL. Only the 2nd time I'd been in a position of leadership, and it was a confusing experience trying to keep track of who, what, and where whilst paying attention to comms from below and above. Also, for some reason--despite being Alpha--we kept conquering Bravo objectives. I'm not sure why this kept happening, barring the fact that Alpha was obviously chalk full of over-achievers, or as a rifleman said "Alpha best Bravo." Regardless, I became ASL somehow if not CO (or at least thought I did), we ended up attacking the enemy base on a shoestring budget, and we succeeded at the mission. And by "we" I mean EvilMachineDad, who I believe was the sole surviving original member of Alpha. That man is a beast. This also goes down in the record book as the mission where I got the most kills.
(by the way, i thought i had switched TS channels after I died, so my apologies to whoever for babbling in squad chat)

Out of this world Aliens, teleport fails, and many corpses find me in a bloody situation I know all too well this day...somehow I'm the sole survivor in a pile of corpses and am now CO. Shuffling around the domes with the survivors searching for a flag going somewhere, it is found! But a Wild Drone Appears! It goes boom, dome falls down, we teleport to achieve yet another glorious victory...but are slaughtered like lambs. I did get to use the Party Issue UGL I picked up off a corpse though, so I call it a personal win for me.

Night of the Honking Dead I got ran over. I haz a ded

Salt Riders and Salt Riders + AT Even more fun now with the ability to fire over the cab! ...though less fun if you're stuck in the rear slots facing backwards.
Also known as Spanks Masterson

Reppyboyo

Post by Reppyboyo »

Usual highlighty stuffs.
Brilliant session, also the craziest after party I have ever done.

Also my last session for a few weeks as Im about to move into my first house, will probably make some sort of "Best bits of 2015" compilation whenever I get an internet connection again.

SuicideKing
Host

Post by SuicideKing »

Well, it's taken all week to edit, render and upload this one video. :D

Uneasy Partners
themiddlevoid.wordpress.com