[Tue] 29 Dec 2015 (Freeway to the Hazard Area [Ending #4])

How we died (in the future)
Freyja
Host

[Tue] 29 Dec 2015 (Freeway to the Hazard Area [Ending #4])

Post by Freyja »

Merry Newsmas to the 22 or so peoplefolk whom decided to show up for this, the last of the year session of Folk ARPS. See you in the new year!

Runlist: Oh god why did I run so many afterparty missions, now I have to go find all their mission pages and hotlink them why

Why

As always, comments are most welcome below, especially with regards to new missions for ideas to improve existing missions and make shiny new ones. Also, if you have a nice story be sure to tell it. Videos are always much appreciated, and will be appropriated by our propaganda departement if you tell us about them.

If you think commanding seems like fun, yet hesitate because you worry that you won't come up with a reasonable plan on such short notice, then check out our leadership programme.

If you want to test out an updater/launcher for all your mod needs look no further than our Comrade head's marvellous contraption.

Did you notice that some vehicles/players had way cool FA Tractors on them tonight? That's because of the power of our squad tags. Get yours whilst stocks last.

Oh and we're running out of patches at a rate that is larger than it isn't. Oh, and here's a link: http://www.deadfrogstudios.com/FA_Morale/

[ISO STANDARD DE-GREETING]

Sparks

Re: [Tue] 29 Dec (Freeway to the Hazard Area [Ending #4])

Post by Sparks »

Thanks for stepping in Netkev, my Internet died (storm related stuff at the ISP it seems) mid-hosting (and after racking up a monster killcount as a medic too :-( ). 15 pairs of ears for the necklace fewer enemies of the party to fret about!
guns.ie ● stochasticgeometry.ie ● weak.ie

Don't tell mom I'm a pilot, she thinks I play piano in a whorehouse

intel64gamer

Post by intel64gamer »

Out of this World
Planes vs. Aliens. What could possibly go wrong?

Missions Results

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

What could go wrong is that it could convince me that a new gaming rig was worth spending a grand on. BAD INTEL! STOP THAT AT ONCE! I have oscilloscopes and signal generators and second hand cars and new wifi routers to buy this year dammit!
guns.ie ● stochasticgeometry.ie ● weak.ie

Don't tell mom I'm a pilot, she thinks I play piano in a whorehouse

Kefirz

Post by Kefirz »

And now post a video where you shamelessly killed a little submarine in danger, calling for extract...
''I am not going against tanks'' - Tryteyker, MAT gunner.
''Downboated so much, it's an u-boat now.'' - Boberro.
''Sorry, I meant hon hon hon baguette baguette Eiffel Tower'' - Mabbott

Ralian

Post by Ralian »

Frontline HQ Best HQ

Also, in the instant before my mistake in the jet, I realized what I had done with horror and that it was irrecoverable. I've done that so many times practicing, I don't know how I made that mistake here... :bang:

There are only three things I hate in this world: Ranting, Lists, and Irony.

Freyja
Host

Post by Freyja »

Kefirz wrote:And now post a video where you shamelessly killed a little submarine in danger, calling for extract...
That was so sad, I had just found a good target for putting in an Blackhawk to get you out of danger, the enemy wasn't even shooting you because of your clever disguise!