[Tue] 08 Mar 2016 (Evening the Odds)

How we died (in the future)
darkChozo
Host

[Tue] 08 Mar 2016 (Evening the Odds)

Post by darkChozo »

A healthy total of 27 comrades got shot at in a quarry, got shot at in a town, got shot in IFVs, and got shot at by their own helicopters in a night that consisted of a whole lot of getting shot at. Also, for some reason we kept on picking fights at 19:10 in southern Altis, at that wonderful hour where you're not sure whether to turn on NVGs or not. What's up with that?

Runlist: You'll all be happy to know that we've renewed our server for another six months in preparation for an eventual switch of server providers. Thanks to those of you who made our continued existence possible! If you're interested in futureproofing that success, check out our Server Fundraiser, at least until we can figure out what our long-term money-laundering fundraising plans are.

If you're interested in learning how to fly a helicopter in a direction that's not towards the ground, or think your infantry skills could do with less getting shot in the face, consider attending a very special workshop, hosted by comrades Audiox and Zitron at 1830 GMT on Sunday.

Finally, we will be adopting Tanoa a week after it's official release in the next couple of months. So if you want to be traumatized by whatever Vietnam simulators our mission makers come up with, start saving up your local currency of choice.

GeEom
Host

Re: [Tue] 08 March 2016 (Evening the Odds)

Post by GeEom »

I have the moment where CO Madrak fires over A2. Literally simultaneously an AI AR on nearly the exact same vector engages A2, killing Strumpie. A2 'return fire' and wipe out CO!

Note to self, clip 7 28m
Last edited by GeEom on Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

madrak_the_red
Host

Post by madrak_the_red »

Just to prove it was over Alpha

TURN OUT FOR WHAT

AJAX
Host

Post by AJAX »

I was only able to make it to the roadside assistance. Lucky for me I was able to grab a pilot slot for the first time in a long time. I didn't realize it was the attack helicopter. It was quite fun. Watching the other transport helicopter 1 & 2 fly around and gun whilel I did strafing runs in the other attack bird was quite a blast. Sorry lnte64 for shooting nearly 90 rounds your way and putting you down temporarily. The time of day was a real tough one. Just as it started to get to that Twilight hour and I could barely see anything I took a few rounds in my cockpit glass making it even worse. I wish I could have made it for the rest of the session, but lots going on. Super fun as always.

Kasmeister

Post by Kasmeister »

Sorry for the friendly fire in the first mission, my squad was so badass that they killed everyone the saw ;). Our friendly fire was so strong that i didn't even get reports on friendly fire because you got friendly fired so well you died instantly.

In witch hunt please use 2:3 proportions or something close to that next time, because yesterday there was 2 and 1/16 of a C'sat soldier per every blufor soldier. BLUFOR obviously got absolutely destroyed. Also, where were the mines?

Reppyboyo

Post by Reppyboyo »

Folk does Karaoke, also explosions.