[Tue] 15 Mar 2016 (Just Total Accidental Carnage)

How we died (in the future)
madrak_the_red
Host

[Tue] 15 Mar 2016 (Just Total Accidental Carnage)

Post by madrak_the_red »

An extravagant 25 comrades turned out for tonight's return to firefight funtimes. Thanks to everyone who showed up for a slick opening following by two terrifying experiences. Great stuff.

Runlist
  • Idiots
  • Inter IV
  • Hillside View
  • Routine
  • :dance: Afterparty! :dance:
  • Saltriders
  • Salt Flyers
  • Shipping Problems
  • Saltriders
  • Plumbers vs Submarines
  • Tank u Agios
And now, the news. We have paid our server for the next 6 months, at which point we will be switching to a new server provider and a new funding method to be finalised. Worry not about downtime, comrades, party engineers are on the case.

Comrade Audiox's workshops, contune on Sundays from 1830 GMT before the main session. If you wish to learn the finer points of the party, join up for a good and glorious life.

Last announcement is that we are adopting Tanoa a week after it's official release. So if you wish go on a run through the jungle in June 2016, make sure to stock up on APEX expansions.

May your patrols be routine, comrades.
TURN OUT FOR WHAT

Freyja
Host

Re: [Tue] 15 March 2016 (Just Total Accidental Carnage)

Post by Freyja »

I - not Madrak - thought the session was great and am not posting this to make this thread have any replies.

boberro

Re: [Tue] 15 March 2016 (Just Total Accidental Carnage)

Post by boberro »

Exactly! My cousins sister is making 4300€/Month just sitting on the internet. See details here: https://goo.gl/S1rLLm
Delete this marker please. You're scaring the tank.
My screenshots are being added using Steam Screenshots Sharing Script™. You'll need Tampermonkey (Chrome) or Greasemonkey (Firefox) On Opera should be good to go..