[Sun] 20 Mar 2016 (Grazie Armoure Mio)

How we died (in the future)
Freyja
Host

Re: [Sun] 20 March 2016 (Grazie Armoure Mio)

Post by Freyja »

You (SixtyFour) chose the commanding role of the single most important vehicle on the field, and then ignored the Commanding Officer's repeated requests for status reports and orders to return to the overwatch position you were needed at. When the session host reminded you of the community guidelines you proceeded to argue that ignoring CO and being 900 meters out of position did not constitute going off on your own.

After the active session host stressed the importance FA puts on team-play and discipline, you immediately went on to put yourself and your vehicle crew in positions of extreme unnecessary danger, and once again ignore your commanding officer.

Because of your actions in this and previous sessions, as well as your overly dismissive attitude in this thread, the host team has decided that FA is not the ARMA group for you.

Post by 40 »

fer wrote:If that had been your opening play this morning,
I'm going to pretend that you did not just compare this conversation to a chess match.

anyway,

Ralian

Post by Ralian »

I uploaded this footage.

Poor decision making ftw! Oh well, needless to say I won't do anything like that again. Also, I seriously thought when I dropped out of controlling the journalist he would just become a confused neutral journalist.
might wanna skip to the 5:00 mark
There are only three things I hate in this world: Ranting, Lists, and Irony.