[Tue] 05 Apr 2016 (Things also went poorly)

How we died (in the future)
Aqarius
Host

[Tue] 05 Apr 2016 (Things also went poorly)

Post by Aqarius »

With 21 brave comrades on our side tonight, the enthusiasm was undeniable, and out will for victory unmatched. Let's just leave it at that, OK?
  • Hornet's nest
  • Uncivil engineering
  • Rebel Alliance 7
  • Into the woods
  • Budget Issues
  • Jets
  • Helicopters
  • Cretins
With the D-Day (as well as the A-day, C-day, and for some, B-day) approaching, we divert your eyes towards our Server Fundraiser. Every step brings us closer to getting Prime Minister Netkev new toys bringing glory to the party.

Our regularly scheduled Workshops still run on Sundays at 18.30 GMT, teaching you the basics of fail avoidance, in a friendly approachable understandable quick way.

And lastly, if you're feeling the jungle fever, fear not, as we are adopting Tanoa a week after it's official release. Start stockpiling your malaria pills today.[/quote]
[/allegedly]

boberro

Re: [Tue] 05 Apr (Things also went poorly)

Post by boberro »

I think this one was a good show of "why you don't want to slot Boberro on leadership slots if you want people show up on sessions". Unless there's a conspiracy linked to donations... Tinfoil hat on.

I'd like to thank Rufran for not shooting me in Uncivil Engineering (my teammates were good enough at it), shooting me in Rebel Alliance and being a glorious leader of the Pirate Party. Let your remains never leave The Cave.
Delete this marker please. You're scaring the tank.
My screenshots are being added using Steam Screenshots Sharing Script™. You'll need Tampermonkey (Chrome) or Greasemonkey (Firefox) On Opera should be good to go..