[Tue] 12 Apr 2016 (Nobody knows the troubles we've shot)

How we died (in the future)
audiox
Host

[Tue] 12 Apr 2016 (Nobody knows the troubles we've shot)

Post by audiox »

Tonight a peak 24 of us showed up to have a good evening of much shooteyness. Made for a nice, infantry-laden evening. We even won a couple!

Tonight we played : After-party :
  • Tank U Comrade

As always, comments are most welcome below. Also, if you have a nice story be sure to tell it. Videos are always much appreciated, and will be appropriated by our propaganda departement if you tell us about them.

If you think commanding seems like fun, yet hesitate because you worry that you won't come up with a reasonable plan on such short notice, then check out our leadership programme.

If you want to test out an updater/launcher for all your mod needs look no further than our Comrade head's marvellous contraption.

Did you notice that some vehicles/players had way cool FA Tractors on them tonight? That's because of the power of our squad tags. Get yours whilst stocks last.

Kasmeister

Re: [Tue] 12 April 2016 (Nobody knows the troubles we've sho

Post by Kasmeister »

In totaled i was a technical gunner for the first time with suicideking as my driver. We shot at a helicopter for a bit and they got shot because noone teamkilled me in a while.

Winter invasion was awesome, i always enjoy playing this mission. Was role playing as a slightly insane alpha squad leader. We were doing great up until we had to assault the airfield. That's when we took the most casualties and that's when we all died. We got spotted from 500 metres away by an army of machine gunners garrisoned in the two barracks buildings. By the time we cleared the first one there was like 4 of us left. Then suddenly a wild HMG strider appeared and i couldnt check the range because of the god damn windows. And then there was some pew pew pew at the second barracks and we all died. Rest in pepperonis alpha, you were always the best squad. Dont know if we won because i had to leave but i think bravo was doing alright.