[Sun] 17 Apr 2016 (Elite Military Cabinets)

How we died (in the future)
madrak_the_red
Host

[Sun] 17 Apr 2016 (Elite Military Cabinets)

Post by madrak_the_red »

A magnificent thank you to the lovely 29 comrades that came on down for tonight's shooty sunday special. I personally had a cracking time, and thanks to all new and old who came along. Great stuff. And now, the runlist

Runlist
  • Pancho TE
  • Uncivil Engineering 2
  • Hedgehogs
  • Mailmain(extended)
  • :dance: AFTERPARTY :dance:
  • Saltriders
  • Jets
  • Shipping Problems x2
  • Amazing Race
  • Powerlines
Pancho TE turned into a bit of a meatgrinder, but we persevered. In Uncivil Engineering 2 the brave boys of Altis PD were able to defuse the bomb and save the day, with a lovely breach and clear of the big building by yours truly. Then OneRaven went on his copkilling rampage and gunned us all down. The always glorious hedgehogs saw us bound through hedgerows, hide behind low walls and capture the airfield for the glory of NATO in true FA style. Emboldened with success, our attempt to bring home the data in mailman... could have gone better. The data was destroyed in the burning helo and the enemy denied at least that's what the report says.

And now, a word from the ministry of thought our sponsors.

Comrade audiox's Workshops continue to run on sundays an hour before the main session. Come along to flex your mind and soul in the heat of (safe) battle, to prepare yourself for the ordeal ahead.

Exciting news from the pacific as FOLK ARPS is adopting Tanoa a week after it's official release. Be sure to pack some suncream and shorts and come on down to Prime Minister Netkevs happy-times tropical beach resort and spa.

Notice the cool folk embelm on vehicles tonight? Want to impress your comrades and your enemies? Look no further than the beautiful FA squad tags. Available only while stocks last.

Want to taste the joys of command? Feeling intimidated by the adoring looks of your glorious soldiers? Sign up for our leadership programme today! Offer not valid in Quebec
TURN OUT FOR WHAT

Peasant

Re: [Sun] 17 April 2016 - (Elite Military Cabinets)

Post by Peasant »

Things that killed me this session:
1x Shoulder launched Titan
1x Adversarial terrorist.
1x Exploding helicopter (the LZ was clear when I recommended it)
1x Jet

Arma features I learnt about:
the civilian helicopter does not have rear seats
#manspreading.

SuicideKing
Host

Post by SuicideKing »

I killed so many things in Hedgehogs, that I hardly felt like a medic.
themiddlevoid.wordpress.com

Boarnoah

Post by Boarnoah »

Pancho Te
B1 AR
Always a fun mission, may have been a little ill suited with our numbers as someone mentioned.

Bravo somehow got lucky in the initial advance and we managed to pull ahead of Alpha which I hear blown to bits. We started taking fire while crossing a hill with some EI managing to get way too close. Sadly comrade medic SuicideKing ate lead crossing, leaving bravo down to 3 men, which was promptly brought down to 2 when I too caught a bullet with my face.

Our brave commander gunning an ifv whose crew's bits and pieces must still have been inside.

Uncivil Engineering 2
Brave Freedom Fighters - B1 R
Bravo dispersed themselves on the houses East of the detonator to cover the expected enemy direction (which was across fairly open ground). Me and ZeCatnip observed a pickup truck approach and disembark folks near the gas station.

Pesky helicopter started to buzz our house, and somehow Catnip got killed on the second floor. I managed to get a few bursts out on the approaching CTs outside. It didn't seem to do much as they were able to put me down fairly quickly.

CT somehow managed to sneak into the detonator room yet again and defuse it.

Hedgehogs
?? Bravo I think
Awesome mission, loved the well detailed Situation buildup on that mission. Also liked the helicopters buzzing past on the way to AO and the CAS aircraft.

Died in the initial assault to a surprised bunker guard and didn't get to see much afterwards :( .

Mailmain(extended)
B1 AR
As an understrength Bravo we did overwatch to the crash site, everything went swimmingly till it was our turn to board the chopper at which point a IFV which had snuck beneath our noses tore everything apart.

Friendly neighbourhood CAS aircraft