[Sun] 03 Jul 2016 (Low Speed High Drag)

How we died (in the future)
Pooter
Host

[Sun] 03 Jul 2016 (Low Speed High Drag)

Post by Pooter »

31(ish) comrades joined us for this holiday weekend of slaughter and explosions.

Runlist:
Infantry Fighting Vehicles
Feint Parry Riposte
HSLD (II)
Afterparty:
Plumbers vs submariners

In Infantry fighting vehicles we got slaughtered. First slowly by the enemy infantry, then quickly by the enemy IFVs.

In Feint Parry Riposte we slowly slaughtered the enemy until there were none left. Along the way we killed 2 tanks, 2 gorgons, a mora, 2 Ifrit HMGs, 2 moras, and a Tigris. So few of us died along the way that I had to bring in an under-strength Bravo so that those players wouldn't be sitting around for an hour.

In HSLD (II) we fairly slowly destroyed the enemy caches, slipping out right as a BTR-K showed up and almost ruined our day.

A reminder to all, July 17, 2016 will be our first session including APEX content. If you want to participate in all of our missions then you will have to own APEX.

AJAX
Host

Re: [Sun] 02 July 2016 (Low Speed High Drag)

Post by AJAX »

What a fun yet casual day of combat! I could never to have managed to survive as long as I did through out the entire day. Once again trying to separate, organize and arrange the action packed events of the day are just beyond my feeble mind. Another blur of a good time! Cheer's Pooter for hosting!

GeEom
Host

Re: [Sun] 03 July 2016 (Low Speed High Drag)

Post by GeEom »

Lawnmowing peaks after 9:35 ;)