[Sun] 31 Jul 2016 (Tanoa, Hot as Hell!)

How we died (in the future)
AJAX
Host

[Sun] 31 Jul 2016 (Tanoa, Hot as Hell!)

Post by AJAX »

Well, thanks to all of the 31 players that came out today for our games.
We had a "Session". I await the images and videos of how hot and sweaty it is on that Green Hell of an Island.

Mission set:
Die Another Day
Jungle Boogie
Vive la Agraria
Madman's Island
Shock and Awe

After Party:
Trench Runners
Witness Protection
Saltwater Riders
Trench Runners
Shock and Awe

As always, comments are most welcome below. Also, if you have a nice story be sure to tell it. Videos are always much appreciated, and will be appropriated by our propaganda departement if you tell us about them.

If you think commanding seems like fun, yet hesitate because you worry that you won't come up with a reasonable plan on such short notice, then check out our leadership programme.

If you want to test out an updater/launcher for all your mod needs look no further than our Comrade head's marvellous contraption.

Did you notice that some vehicles/players had way cool FA Tractors on them tonight? That's because of the power of our squad tags. Get yours whilst stocks last.

Costno
Host

Re: [Sun] 31 Jul 2016 (Tanoa, Hot as Hell!)

Post by Costno »

Die another Day
Really enjoyed this mission, I was repair truck driver so the first half of the mission was Altis Truck Simulator. Then we got ordered into the town and I had to park next to a broken down tank. The mission briefing said I need to stay in the truck while someone was in the tank, and then we would get an action to repair the tank. I was sitting there for about 5 minutes, shifting the truck around to try to get it to work, but with no luck. Then, a saw the flash of headlights in the field where enemies were reported. Then a 30mm marshall cannon shell pierced my windshield. And, well, I was dead.

Jungle Boogie

Spooky nighttime jungle mission, I think it turned out well. Apologies to people without flashlights, this has been fixed. A few other changes have also happened but this run went as was intended. Moving through the jungle at night until you come upon the enemy 5 feet away, then everyone screams and a lot of people die! Woo!

Vive la Agraria
Had a couple cool moments as MMG lead. Engaging an attack boat with all of bravo was cool, an entire squad of fire combined on one target. Perfect. Hopefully will be able to add my footage of this at some point this week. Then as we moved on my gunner was killed, so I was given to alpha SL. Then Alpha SL died, so I went to A1. Then A1 died, and MMG became Alpha lead? Briefly.

Had to go after that, but was a great session! Have fun in the Netherlands SK!

SuicideKing
Host

Re: [Sun] 31 Jul 2016 (Tanoa, Hot as Hell!)

Post by SuicideKing »

Man I should really write an AAR soon. Thanks for running my experimental missions, AJAX! :D
Costno wrote:Have fun in the Netherlands SK!
Thanks Costno! I will :dance:
themiddlevoid.wordpress.com