[Sun] 28 Aug 2016 (What ever happened to the Beer?)

How we died (in the future)
AJAX
Host

[Sun] 28 Aug 2016 (What ever happened to the Beer?)

Post by AJAX »

Thanks to all that came out today for our games. Nearly 30 fellas... :dance:

Main Session:
Regroup and Rearm.c48
Beer Run.a76
Police Militarization.c45
Witness Protection.a77
HSLD III.c37
Afterparty: On New Server...
Cloudline
Weekend Warriors

As always, comments are most welcome below. Also, if you have a nice story be sure to tell it. Videos are always much appreciated, and will be appropriated by our propaganda departement if you tell us about them.

If you think commanding seems like fun, yet hesitate because you worry that you won't come up with a reasonable plan on such short notice, then check out our leadership programme.

If you want to test out an updater/launcher for all your mod needs look no further than our Comrade head's marvellous contraption.

Did you notice that some vehicles/players had way cool FA Tractors on them tonight? That's because of the power of our squad tags. Get yours whilst stocks last.

darkChozo
Host

Re: [Sun] 28 August 2016 (What ever happened to the Beer?)

Post by darkChozo »

Regroup and Rearm:
I'm not saying that my excellent leadership is why this went so smoothly. But I am heavily implying it.

Beer Run:
The boys in green got horribly outflanked and destroyed. I totally knew where Netkev was but no one ever shot him. Also, this is on the list of missions I should really finish updating...

Police Militarization:
People were saying not to peek the technical. I sort of peeked a technical. Though really, he came into my view and prefired me so I'm calling hax.

Witness Protection:
The Gendarmes went for a sneaky leave-the-objective-undefended-because-fuck-the-syndikat strat. Worked pretty well until Syn took the compound and we couldn't get back to defend the informant. I still like the sneakiness though.

HSLD III:
I (re)discovered that you can put a guy on a Littlebird skid and have him scout with binos, which was used to some effect. Also some pretty sweet flying through some hot LZs, which is always fun.

Thorontur

Re: [Sun] 28 August 2016 (What ever happened to the Beer?)

Post by Thorontur »

Regroup and rearm was great! Good mission design, good leadership.
Highlight was the moment when my FTL (Strumpie I think?) told me it was my moment to shine and blow up an APC with a scavanged launcher. But then somebody else took it out before it even came into sight. But hey, I almost shone!