[Sun] 18 Sep (That didn't go as planned)

How we died (in the future)
stonie

Re: [Sun] 18 Sep (That didn't go as planned)

Post by stonie »

SuicideKing wrote:Relevant ShackTac video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_TiWQT-br0
It's funny because he sometimes seems to be moving in walking speed (that W+S pace), known to us as "why am I moving so slow and how to fix it".

LSHD
Can't say much about that mission and I didn't see much because the VTOL didn't have any windows (and still crashed - with a Blurry Screen of Death).
Egbot was left behind (and still tried to come after that plane). In the End, Zitron managed to land that VTOL safely at the airport and made the mission a success (kind of).

https://imgur.com/a/MP25Y

Lumberjacked

This mission was truly intense. Moving to the operation area and hearing shots from where you started from, without any apparent reason, really sets you in the right mood to continue. Moving forward we encountered a six man patrol and waited for our signal to open fire. Once the started to engage a vast exchange of fire started as we were first going uphill, then back down and finally sweeping the jungle. We learned some hard lessons about the cruelty of jungle warfare, spacing and sentences like "Stop using grenades" are always followed by at least 2 more explosions. Eventually we were outnumbered by the enemy and the dead bodies of our comrades, so we started to retreat until reinforcements arrive. After some short ceasefire, enemies started pouring towards our location from the jungle to our south west as well as from the hill to our north west. Finally I was fatally wounded and died along with the smoke grenade's smoke that covered me.
Last edited by stonie on Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Folk ARPS visual archive:
2017|2018|2019|2020|2021

Costno
Host

Re: [Sun] 18 Sep (That didn't go as planned)

Post by Costno »