[Sun] 9 August 2020 (Double Trouble)

How we died (in the future)
Costno
Host

[Sun] 9 August 2020 (Double Trouble)

Post by Costno »

A squad of 14 dealt double the death over Malden, Altis, and Tanoa.

Party scientists administered a novel anti-constitution drugs on all of the parties enemies, did you notice? This allowed us to die rapidly to CSAT in the woods, then to NATO in some cocoa trees. After that though, things turned around and we were able to gun down several squads of NATO and CSAT and maybe a few civilians on Malden. Finally we tried out bounding/overwatch over perhaps a bit too much open ground, but thanks to the heroics of comrade Grumpy not getting incapacitated in a car crash we squeaked out a victory!

Don't forget about the 22nd of August's upcoming GM special event!

Runlist:
  • Lost Sector: Charkia - Dorida [Co-op]
  • The Tuvanaka Method [Co-op]
  • Birdman [Co-op]
  • Surfin' Bird [Co-op]
  • The Showdown[Afterparty]
  • House Rules [Afterparty]
  • Minecraft [Afterparty]
Remember to check out, promote, and contribute to the Party YouTube channel using this elegant and finely-crafted link.

You can review the missions we played tonight to improve your combat effectiveness score, using our R3 Mission Replay System. Remember, the Party is always watching! And so are your friends. From the grave. Where you put them. You monster.

If you would like to get some help with becoming an excellent leader :commissar: why not check out the Leadership Programme? This will let you get direct access to a host who will be happy* to guide you through commanding a mission, especially if you have a cruel and devious plan.

You may have noticed that some people have FA flags all over them. You may have thought "wow, what a cool guy! I want to be like them when I grow up!" Well, there's no need to grow up just yet. Instead, click on this link here and you too can have an FA flag of your own.

If you want a real FA flag all over your real body, click here to learn how to get a real FA t-shirt of your very own. Contributes to server operation as well as your Party status!

One last thing! If you would like to contribute to the server fund that allows FA to keep running sessions, you can PayPal your last grubby potato to server-fund@folkarps.com, or click here to use the Party's new and improved organ donation service.

stonie

Re: [Sun] 9 August 2020 (Double Trouble)

Post by stonie »

Lost Sector: Charkia - Dorida [Co-op]

It started out well by taking compounds and engaging enemies afar. We unnecessarily blew up an enemy vehicle, though. Excitingly, I got to take the AR. It turned really bad once we started engaging the base.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YivwTBLvkNo

The Tuvanaka Method [Co-op]
I missed part of this mission due to... unexpected difficulties. Immediately after noticing that both leads were on the same boat, our both boats collided.
We did a glorious beach landing, cleared buildings and went on. *missed this part*. I caught up and we started taking two bunkers and engaging the small town. We died in a banana plantation, which oviously was the goal of this mission, thus, we acomplished it. Maybe this is the Tuvanaka method, I don't know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5XTvNa3Xr4

Birdman [Co-op]
We inserted HSLD style to our first objective. After clearing it, we continued our journey by truck and HSLDed the second objective.
The second objective surprised us with a GMG mounted Hunter. We managed to take it out, finish the seconds objective and got out by using a lot of smoke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH8vGF90Gaw

Surfin' Bird [Co-op]
We first went to beach and checked some new real unfinished real estate. Lord Palmzia showed of his expertise in stealth by utilizing the available environment (1:30). Quack also showed off his newest stealth suit, albeit, it still has some viewing angle difficulties.
We took the beach using some elaborated fireteam bounding and smokes, lots and lots of smokes. Unfortunately, a very distant HMG took me out at first shot and I continued watching the mission play along.
In the End 4 brave comrades stole a black car and drove to safety. If it weren't for a deadly fence, all would have made it. Just like that, only one brave but heavily wounded comrade completed the mission and brought victory to us all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9zV8YtQA3o

House Rules [Afterparty]
I got flanked after reviving Nikko

House Rules [Afterparty]
I killed one, downed one, and nearly got the third. Luckily for our team I wasn't killed so I could deliver valuable intel on the remains of the last enemy.
For record: This marks the mission where Lord Palmzia started killing his own at the end of mission to be only remaining player.

Minecraft [Afterparty]
Long corridors really ask for throwing grenades.
My Folk ARPS visual archive:
2017|2018|2019|2020|2021